Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ugly bitches who don't even have a good character.Ought to be shot, don't they?



Food for thought: Why do some people look the way they look.



Don't understand what I'm talking about? Perhaps it's just the poor command of my English Language. Yuh, I suppose my command of English is really quite bad, because somehow or rather, Sir Jamal has to pick on EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL of my speech/language. I feel quite stupid upon listening to him lecturing me. =(



MY THOUGHTS (in simple English): WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO GOD DAMNED UGLY!



Okay, maybe the 'god-damned' was beyond simple English. But trust me, the simplest form of any language is usually the cuss words. =) Like Chao Chee Bye, Ni Na Ma, Chao Ni Ma, Ka Ni Na Bei Chao Chee Bye. My Japanese dancer is always scolding me 'Chee Bye!', so what's so difficult about any language!



Okay, before I start digressing like crazy again.



I simply CANNOT understand WHY can some bitch/biatch/bastard be born so so so so so so UGLY. I mean, DANG, can't they do something to their face? Like maybe, if they have FLAT noses which are as flat as a stingray, they can try pinching the bridge of their nose every night to make it sharper.



And hell, if they've gotten really SHARP noses, TOO sharp a nose that one starts looking like a witch/eagle/Pinocchio-after-lying/whateverthathasalongnose, CAN'T THEY PRESS DOWN THEIR NOSE BRIDGE EVERY NIGHT TO MAKE IT FLATTER?! People with flat bridges buy clips to clip it daily. Then I suppose people with WAY TOO SHARP bridges should buy some nose weight to hold it down or something. Really you know, they ought to do something about it.



No, I'm not eating the sour grapes for having too flat a nose, neither am I eating the sour grapes for having too sharp a nose. I just have something against UGLY PEOPLE.



Actually, it's fine if you are ugly you know. (Okay take note: ugly in the sense that after adobe-photoshopping, you sorta can be saved. If you cannot be saved even after adobe-photoshopping, I think you are hopeless. WAY HOPELESS. Like hell, even adobe can't save that face of yours. Ya take note, especially if you have a lopesided face. That's really quite bad.)



Seen a lopesided face before? I wish to show you some real life examples, but I reckon that would be slightly too cruel to certain people. So again! Jams resourced the world wide web, and here is the results to her quest of lopesided face people.

See? I bet even the adobe-photoshoppers waved the white flag man. Sorry uncle, I really didn't mean to take you as an example. But really, your parents loved pulling your right ear? I mean when you were a little kid? They pulled it so much that it became half the size of Dumbo's? But you know, this guy's lucky because it is just his EARS that are lopesided. Ears lopesided, nevermind, can just take long hair and cover it. WHAT IF IT IS YOUR FACE. You can't hell take newspaper and cover it right?!

Continuing, it's also quite scary if you've gotten too white an eyeball. I personally know of bitches who have huge eyewhites. Hello, now it is not a competition of who has the most white. Our eyes aren't eggs! You think what, more white means better because egg whites are tastier?! PLEASE, stop that rubbish. And also, don't tell me egg yolk rules hence your pupils ought to be big. Please, EYES ARE EYES AND EGGS ARE EGGS. See the difference in SPELLING?! Or can you even spell without spelling 'Spelling' as 'Speeling'? Or worse? Pronouncing SpEEHHHHHling as SPELLLLLLLLling? Okay, again before I digress. Let me show you a pic of the 'EGG WHITES ARE GOOD' group. Once again, I refuse to use real life models. Also, please take note that I have no intention of mocking those models who have chosen to model for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I totally dig that pic man. Saves me the effort of putting two completely different pictures of the extremes. I've gotten the 'I HATE WHITE' and 'I LOVE WHITE' all together in one picture. =) I really love that model, gifted! Or should I say talented! Or should I say Eggtard! Whatever.

But still, even how ugly a person is, as long as you take the effort to dress up, as long as you TRY to learn some basic dress sense, nothing can go SO SO SO SO WRONG.

Okay before I continue about people who can't dress. At this point, many might have wanna rebuke me back with something like, "Oh bitch, don't talk so much. You don't even have any boobs. Hence you're of the lowest class if we were to rate ladies on the rate of cup sizes/breast sizes/buns/boobs/drooms/whatever." Hell, I can prove you wrong. FLAT CHESTED PEOPLE CAN LOOK HOT. So what if you are busty but ugly. And so what if guys look at a girl's boobs and not her face when he talks to her. Let me prove you wrong with a SINGLE picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I swear that model's HOTTER THAN ME, even though his boobs are smaller than me. So. Point proven? And hell, he is pretty lor. WHO DARES TO SAY HE IS UGLY. Try telling me that. TRY IT. GO AHEAD.

Before I go on even further about all these ugly people, I should stay on track and go back to what I wanna put across.

LISTEN CAREFULLY:

IT IS OKAY IF YOU ARE UGLY, IT IS OKAY IF ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CAN'T SAVE YOU, IT IS OKAY IF YOU GIVE UP ON YOUR LOOKS AND DON'T DRESS UP. BUT HELL, ALL THE ABOVE IS BAD ENOUGH. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU HAVE SUCH A BAD CHARACTER?!

AHHHHH!!!!!!!

I really don't get it. Can some kind soul explain to me? Really, CAN SOME KIND SOUL EXPLAIN TO ME!

Backstabbing don't work on smart people (they predict your actions before you even have time to plan your act), backstabbing don't work on NICE people (they have too many good friends around her to tell her everything), backstabbing don't work on tall people (they are too tall they can see everything short people don't), backstabbing don't work on people with huge ears (hello, they can hear better than anyone else), backstabbing definitely don't work on PEOPLE WITH BIG EYES (they can see! clearer than you!). So please, for heaven's sake, think before you act.

Enough about backstabbing. Coming up with really 'cool-i-don't-give-a-fuck' lines/excuses/whateveryouwishtotermwhatyousay don't work on me either. Please, if you have anything to debate/coo/whisper/scream/shout/speak/blabber to me about. Please do so straight in my face. And again, only come to me if YOU MAKE SENSE. If you are unable to win me in this verbal spate OR if you have not enough confidence to even spar with me, please save your energy and go talk to the mirror.

-makes the sound Korean girls make in Korean flicks when they get all irritated-

-goes something like the gurgling of Listerine when you have a bad throat-

I guess I've bitched enough about certain people.

Oh wait, I'm not done.

HELL, IF YOU ARE SO GOOD IN ACTING, do join the theatre or enrol in UAN as an artiste and take up acting lessons. But hey babe/dude/whatever, that acting skills of yours. Cannot make it la? Really cannot.

AHHHH! I should stop bitching. Really, it sounds very very mean. I know I know, I just need to let it out once in a while. I hope you don't get angry too after reading this post.

AND MOTO IS SO GONNA DIE. I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY. HE'D BETTER KOWTOW TO ME SOON ENOUGH.

Somehow this entry seems slightly incomplete. Don't worry, I'll be back with the sequel of Ugly people. Ugly people 2. WAIT! Wait! I'll definitely be back. But if you guys think I am too cruel this time round, do leave a comment. So at least I'd TRY to stop my mean acts.

Love,

Jams.

No comments: