Friday, February 23, 2007

You must be bored right. I mean since the entries nowadays are so lengthy it's giving me the creeps. So I've decided to do an entry on Edison Chen! Exclusive okay. Don't ask me where I get the pictures from. -winks-

Let me introduce my boyfriend to you, his name is Edison Chen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You must be thinking why he is so fucking ugly. I've been pondering on that question for months, but to no avail.

Sometimes he endulges in some serious cam whoring, guys nowadays. Tsk tsk. This is his favourite pair of spectacles. He looks seriously 'traffic' in them. Think zebra crossing. Oh and take a look at his sitting position. He thinks he wanna audition for the next trishaw rider idol ah. Sucker. And that pair of jeans berm he is wearing, what era is this man. Where got people wear fray pants one. Somemore got the frilly machiam chinese new year lantern. Yucks! Why do I have such a boyfriend!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Recently he went on a business trip to visit Kayne West. And after looking at this picture, I realised he took my shades without telling me. Fuck him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He spent a whole week packing his silly LV lugguage. I wonder what he stuff inside that small tiny handcarry of his.

While he was away in the toilet, I scrummaged his bag to check out the cool stuff he brought along with him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

His Ipod...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

His Mac... He's such a sissy, fancy using a pink lappie. Pimp Whimp!

Last but not least...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See, I told you his bag was way too small for so much rubbish. Ele is peeping out of his poor bag. Maybe he is gasping for air. I mean imagine sharing all that limited space with smelly technology.

So while Edi was in Tokyo, he took 'great' care of Ele by feeding him Soda. Cool hor?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ya ya, that's Edi's hand with his gold Cartier bangle. Forced him to get the silver one but he refused. Whimpy Pimpy bastard.

Finally he came back, safe and sound with Ele. I mean look at that smelly smile on his face! -_- Sucks right he? Still dare pull my Ele's ears. Ele's ears later tio infection like those stinky rabbits then Edi know. I will murder Edi.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Due to the intensity of pain Ele was putting up with, Ele escaped. Hence, Edi left a note on the fridge. Wah kao, he think fairy tale huh? He thinks Ele can read. Cool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After searching the whole continent, Edi finally found Ele on the couch next to SmellyLalaSnail.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stupid Edi.

Sigh, I'm so bored I can sit here and scratch toes man. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO!

Nah, I just need a break from all these crap. Anyway, stop thinking that I am crazy. Ah fine, maybe I am.

But at least I'm aware that Edi will never be mine. So might as well live in my own fairy tales. =)

At least I'm happier this way. =) I mean you can manipulate him and force him to say or do anything you want since you are the one concocting the damn story. HAHA. Right, call me childish. I don't give a shit.

Love,
Jams.

No comments: