Ehh ahh, ermm, yup, my day's just like that. Yuh like that. LIKE THAT!
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM BALLET EXAM
So erm yuh, examiner's Cheah Mei Sing. Great chance to see her in person. Priviledged to be examined by her, cool experience and all. Hope I don't fail, because she seriously looks strict.
I feel that in terms of Practical stuff like Dance exams. It's really weird to be examined on it. Because it's not like in theory where there's a definite right or wrong answer. I mean for all you know the examiner can hate you and she can pin point you like crazy. It's also weird when some examiners judge you based on your attitude/face. Weird huh. Thus it is not 100% fool-proof. Like imagine if this teacher/examiner really hates me, yet my theory exam answers are all right, he/she cannot die die find a way to fail me right?
But for DANCE, he/she can simply say stuff like "the things you do isn't what I want at all", or "you do not posses that stage presence, I just didn't notice you dancing at all", OR "even if you are technically there, it doesn't mean those are the techniques I want". You see? Get what I mean by it is not 100% fool-proof? It's a matter of personal aesthetics and personal requirements. Nothing in black-and-white can. If the examiner/teacher hates you, that's the end of your life.
So yes, that spells the end of my life. Not talking about ballet, other subjects too. Maybe it's just the confidence, or maybe I'm really rather bad. Yup. Enough.
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM LUNCH/STUDY
Ah boy met us at school to have lunch. The whole bunch of us rotted at the library shortly after. Nothing much to elaborate.
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM MODERN CLASS
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM DINNER AT BUGIS JUNCTION
9:30 PM REACHED HOME
10:20 PM SITTING HERE AND WASTING MY TIME BY BLOGGING against timeline.
So right, i just wasted a portion of your precious time. Cool thang! =D
Love,
Jams.
Sorry, really not in the right mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment