Friday, March 30, 2007

Bimbotic books

Erm okay, so not many know that I read. Well, actually I do. I really really do! Yes, you must be thinking why all the reading isn't justifying my command of English? Let me tell you why.


I READ BIMBOTIC BOOKS.



YES, I READ BIMBOTIC BOOKS.

NO, YOUR EYES AREN'T PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU.



I READ BIMBOTIC BOOKS!


Ya ya, you must be thinking why I am so darn proud of it. Ay seriously man, I ain't proud of it. I am definitely ASHAMED of it.

Definition of a bimbotic book? I can't really define one, but I can name you some.

  1. Meg Cabot's Range of 'The Princess Diaries' Series 1-7. *Who wanna buy me series 8?*

  2. Meg Cabot's 'All American Girl'.

  3. Meg Cabot's 'The Haunted'.

  4. Amy Peppercorn's 'Starry-eyed and Screaming'.

  5. Sarah Mlynowski's 'Bras and Broomsticks'.

  6. Meg Cabot's 'HOW TO BE POPULAR'!



Woo hoo! That's mainly my library of books la. (Or at least books I can call my own) 12 books in all. Cool hor? I read alot mah, 12 called alot lah! Then whaddaya expect, 100 books? Yeah, I've like 100 odd encyclopedias and dictionaries at home. But you tell me! How to read encyclopedias! Darn it boring man! There are no 'girl-crush-guy', 'girl-kiss-guy', 'girl-becomes-hot-and-popular-in-school-in-one-day', 'girl-eats-cereal', 'girl-goes-brand-shopping' or 'girl-loves-Fat-Loiue' scenes in there.

Sounds so god-damned high school/college to you? Go get a life then. These books may make one appear as though he/she suffers from pedomorphism. But hey, I relate really well to what is written in these books. Man, don't tell me I am pedomorphic. Fuck, am I?

As for 'The Princess Diaries' series, don't you guys just love them? I love Princess Mia. I don't think I need to elaborate more as all of you love her too. She has legs as long as mine, she has eyes are big as mine, she has brains as big as mine, she suffers from massive hair growth like me, and she has a total weird bestie like me! And erh, most importantly, she's POG, while I am POS. It's the same. We are princesses afterall. Ah! The only differentiation that sets us apart. She hates dressing up, I SO DO NOT.

Okayokay, maybe not only that certain differentiation. I HATE CATS, while she loves Fat Louie. =( She likes Michael, but I SO HATE NERDY GUYS. But somehow or rather, I'm starting to find nerdy guys cute. Think Edison Chen with round-framed specs! AHH!



Okay, divagating again. O.O Bad habit. TSK.




'Starry-eyed and Screaming' might sound as horrorish to you as it might sound to me. But hey! It's a STUPID book about this girl called Amy liking the school's suckiest band's lead singer and ends up being part of the sucky band as well! And hey! They became very popular in school okay! Yes, about fame and popularity again. I loikeee. CAN'T I?!

'Bras and Broomsticks' is a CRAZY book. It's about a girl, Miri, whose mother and sister are witches. However, Miri don't even have the slightest powers ever. Poor girl. She then bribes her sister into casting a spell on the hottest guy in school, and makes the guy kiss her (also needless to say, FALL FOR HER LA). And yuh! the story is very unpredictable. I'm so easily excited when I read books with such infantile matters being addressed! Aiya! Reliving childhood can! Blame it on the fact that I was in some bloody boring girls' school. I totally missed out on all these high-school shiokshioks can!



Imagine I was a witch, Edison wouldn't even be with some bloody ugly fuckin' bitches now la. Oh btw they broke up. Instead of being with Ele, he's now currently hookin' up with Giraffe. He thinks she's a nicer hugger. But I hell don't get it, ELE is FAT, HUGE and LESS BONEY. What the hell does he see in Giraffe? She's TALL, necky and spotty. All Edi can do with Giraffe, is only to climb up her neck all day and chew on leaves with her what. So boring. At least by being with Ele, he can learn how to spray water via his nostrils and he can learn to juggle peanuts while wrestling with a mouse.

Oh oh, I show you Ele's picture.

You don't understand why too right? Stupid Edi.

But alright, pretend I said nothing. Yes, Edi is still with me. HE'S STILL WITH ME! I SAID HE'S STILL WITH ME! I DON'T CARE! HE IS!

Fuckkkk, where was I.

ANYWAY LA, FUCK LA, Can't remember what I wanna blog about la.

'The Haunted' is a really fucktard book. Like hello! A teenager who has yet to reach puberty falling in love with a 4 Century Years Old Ghost? So goondusamyserangapani, slightly preposterous. Or should I say absolutely preposterous? BUT HOW COME I WAS STILL ABLE TO READ THE ENTIRE BOOK IN SUCH A SHORT TIME!

Right I don't read books fast, neither do I read books till the end.

OKAYOKAY! I SO WANNA TELL YOU ABOUT THE BOOK,

'HOW TO BE POPULAR'

But erm, I'm slightly tired from all that digressing. I HATE THIS MAN. Always getting tired when I'm at the climax of my blog entry!

Right, I shall go join mummy for donuts and hot chocolate now.

Love, JAMS.

Tell you more about it tomorrow. -winks- I really can't resist the donuts and hot chocolate!

No comments: