Finished school at 1 and headed home to put my stuff down and take a lil bath before heading back to SCHOOL (yes bloody Moto made me go all the way back to school to accompany him. -_-) AGAIN.
Rotted a lil while in the school library where I happened to chance upon Sir Botak Bert. Just nice, asked for help regarding Lin Hwai Min. However, that nutcase didn't seem to be of much help. He told me stuff which I already HELL know CAN. He ought to be sent back to Sabah to be slaughtered with the H51 Virus Chickens. Like inject his butt, squash his balls, blend his tonsils or screw his asshole? Don't know, definitely has to be something along those lines.
I had to climb all the way downstairs to get books for Nehneh Moto (that bastard's too lazy to look for it himself and just rotted there with his daily papers. Nabei), and I WAS SO DAMN LUCKY TO HAVE BUMPED INTO ... ... ... ... ...
JASON NG.
Na bei. That bastard. I'd have killed him if we weren't in the library. I'd have killed him if Moto wasn't dare. Not that Moto would have helped me or stopped me, but he would have contributed to a bout of excessive noise pollution to attract the librarian's attention, and that would totally spoil my plan of killing Jason on the SLY. Can imagine Moto trying to report news live (as if he is on air, you know he really loves to do newscasting everytime he's bored) about the killing's of a NAFA renowned bastard by the name of Jason.
But again, I reckon if I didn't kill Jason, he'd probably survive (yuh see I am nice, I still allow him to survive) a horrible and terrible and maligeable (yes no such word, don't bother checking out the dictionary, it's just my language.) car crash because his legs were too short to step on the brakes! And by then he'd have probably left only the soft tissues (bones all broken and smashed into pieces). Yuh, I said I allowed him to survive, but I didn't say in a pleasant sight.
Enough of that jerk, he's way not gonna spoil my day.
So Moto's treat. Taka's Crystal Jade. Damn, ate alot. Moto calls me an elephant because he was still way full after reaching home. But erh, I ate McDonalds like after dinner? Dancers will always be dancers. And nah, don't think my figure will remain. IT WON'T. But I hell don't give a shit about it.
I did small shopping. New pendant, new spoons, new cup warmer (powered by USB PORT, hell, coolest invention ever!) and a new cup lid! Those are hell sui generis discoveries man!
Lin Hwai Min again, fuck, WHY THE FUCK AM I DOING ALL THESE.
I want to sleep now. Rather bad mood. Fuck and screw all the losers of this world. No guts? Then FUCK OFF.
This sentence makes no sense to you? Yes, that's the purpose of it.
Love,
Jams.

We were by the beach, hence I thought a leaf would be appropriate to complete this picture. Next BBQ coming up soon, just you wait. =) I love my class. RIGHT, when did I ever. But at least now la okay? Eh no, Jess is not part of the class. Simply a erm, purple elephant? Bah, who cares what she is.

No comments:
Post a Comment