
I bought the rubber cover, as well as the minature kawaii spoons. These spoons are real cute bitches. Let me introduce them to you. The spoonbitches come in a total of 4 different colours.

*Yes pardon the poor lil balmy kid. She's only standing in for some other models. Pardon the curlers in her hair, and pardon her humongous T-Shirt*
This is Spoonbitch number 1: LIME GREEN.
This is Spoonbitch number 2: HOT PINK.

This is Spoonbitch number 3: DIRTY YELLOW.
Spoonbitch number 4 has been excluded from this advertorial. She's currently suffering from a regurgitation due to excess milo intake.
Don't know where to chuck your spoons after stirring your beverage? The spoon gets so anal that it sticks into your nostrils when you try and drink your beverage in the most ladylike way? Now fret not. These bitches are designed in a way that you can leave them on the rim of your mugs or you can stick them in the 'asscrack' of those rubber covers. =)
I told you these 'Bitch' Spoon range is a sui generis discovery! I totally dig the entire set! But I realised I was one of the last few to know about these entire set of crap. =( Anyway, yes I am so bored. I even went to the extent of giving my poor lil phonnie a makeover.

Till then,
'm waiting for Andrew to give me my Edison-Jamie-Jess family portrait. I so love Andrew! =)
Love, JAMSSSSSS.

No comments:
Post a Comment