Had a very bad night's rest. Brain was working at its optimum.
I kept worrying about the clashes of all my work schedules, the SDT costumes, not forgeting the NY school's auditions, the financial solution, and also my Genting trip. Everything, everything just came flooding. I was even worried about what to wear to work can!
*Because my sister was bitching about how I gotta wear heels to work. And you know should know how much I hate heels because I'll end up towering over everyone like a friggin' trans. Anyway I just hate heels.*
When I finally told my brain to STOP thinking, my phone rang. Right, an Sms from Danial. And that was all I need to get my brain working again.
He told me more than 7 people in my class failed Modern. And this is excluding the 'attendance tak boleh' ones, meaning that there were more than MORE THAN 7. Freaky? Yuh, I told you Botak's always Botak. He added that he asked Botak if I passed, and I DID. He also said Botak mentioned I improved alot.
I totally couldn't believe this. Suspecting that he might have sent this message to the wrong person, I told him how much he could be wrong.
Danial told me he didn't care about anyone else's marks, only mine and Yanyan's. Awww, fucking sweet can. And he told me I really passed.
I was so excited, I went to my mum's room to announce my results. I told her that it simply meant I NEED NOT STAY BACK ANYMORE! =D She, being in a stupor (OF COURSE LA, IT WAS ALREADY 2:40AM CAN!), simply brushed me off with a halfeyelidopen 'yay'.
Needless to say, anxiety got the better of me. I was awake till 7am in the morning.
But yuh, I'm still kinda shocked by the results. Whatever.
----------------------------------------------------
Shopped with mum just now. She bought me 2 berms (same berms, just one black and the other white. -_-), one dress, and one belt. Gees, I'm so happy lah. New clothes to wear to work. GEES! JANG JANG DANG DANG! She also bought 10 boxes of Meiji biscuits for me to bring to work.
Right, needta go watch Tv now. I'm so gonna end my taitai life soon. Working on mon, so die die must enjoy life to the fullest now.
Cheri's birthday tomorrow. Party at her house. =D YAY! Party time again! I love parties. I don't know what's the theme for tomorrow's party. So exciting!
Laters,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment