Erm, since I've gotten nothing to blog again, I shall throw many of Edi's pictures here to update you guys what my boy has been busy with. Gees, cheesy cheesy!
Recent updates: Just one of the many.
A while ago, he was in Africa to shoot an MV.
Day 1:
That boy has fucking no hygiene la. Look carefully, he took off his right shoe can. Then simply to pose for this photo, anyohow just pushed his left HK foot (pun intended) into his Nike sneakers. He thought the Nike Sneaker was huge enough to block the view of his right foot, but he is so WAY WRONG. Even if you wanna block your shoeless foot, you've gotta put your shoeless foot directly behind the shoe foot mah. Stupid. Btw, his head is cocked out like a peacock. Dontcha' think so.
Day 4:
Self-shot while waiting to meet the leopards. He has to look gungho a bit. Awww! Shuai qi! Looking like a criminal rocks balls! Anyway, I don't have much balls to begin with.
His MV shot:
Somehow or rather, I felt that the leopard was damnit handsome. Edi's face look seriously fucktard here. Must be the spots playing tricks on my eyes.
We went back to NY before new year, just to erm, EAT.
Agrh, the beef steak looks better than him. But ya, that's his favourite steak restaurant in NY. Btw, I hate steaks. Especially those medium-rare ones. So I went there and tried their soup and bread. The soup is campbells soup and the bread's just bread. All the way to NY for soup and bread. =) I loikkeee. Anyway can spot me in the pic? I am so fucking pretty la! AHHH. I LOIKEEEE MYSELFFFF.
NEW YEAR! Outdated pics.
During Spring, popped over to his house. Nice blossoms over there. I SWEAR THOSE BLOSSOMS ARE THOSE IN HIS HOUSE! THESE BLOSSOMS DEFINITELY DO NOT BELONG TO MY HOUSE! I SWEAR UPON MY LIFE! Believe me okay! It's Edi boy's!Ya, really la really la, I don't lie.
But those angbao's on the tree's fake. =( No cash, only facial blotters. But at least facial blotters are better than tissue paper. Facial blotters can use to blot my face or blot my fries.
But it's quite sad that we had a blur view of the Hong Kong City. The air pollution is certainly increasing way too fast in HK.
Oh btw, premiere of 'The Grudge' , redcarpeting! =)
I was in school, not present. So you can't see me in the pics. =)
![]()
![]()
![]()
Erm, I actually have a couple more. But. I need to head to the supermarket now to settle the bakedricestuff for tonight's dinner. Don't WORRY. I AM NOT THE COOK.
Love, Jams.

No comments:
Post a Comment