I really don't know what I am supposed to be feelin' now.
Really. I don't know.
Excitement? Maybe. Achievement? Maybe. Fear? Maybe. Uncertainty? Maybe. Sadness? Maybe. Nebulae? Maybe.
It's really a little of everything. It's so weird how you want something so badly that you try and resort to other ways (like worrying day and night thinking of a way to get into New York Purchase College so as to get a degree to increase my chances, of getting a dance-related job) in hoping to get it (meaning a job).
And when you're finally given a job, you start having second thoughts on whether you should just give New York a try. It's rather amusing how I even planned to be an Air Stewardess if I really can't get a Dance-related job. IT IS EVEN MORE AMUSING when I try and arrange these 3 choices on my priority list.
And yes, as expected, it keeps shuffling back and forth.
Humans are darn it fickle, aren't they?
Enough about this, shall not touch much on this topic as I'm not even supp' to let many know.
---------
I'm so pissed with this bloodymotherfuckingsmellycheebyetendaysneverbathefuckernathanthinkheisallthatbastard.
That's definitely the next longest word in the dictionary after supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. It has to be! Hah.
This bloodymotherfuckingsmellycheebyetendaysneverbathefuckernathanthinkheisallthatbastard was being a total bloodymotherfuckingsmellycheebyetendaysneverbathefuckernathanthinkheisallthatbastard.
I SWEAR. I totally SWEAR.
Excuse me Mr bloodymotherfuckingsmellycheebyetendaysneverbathefuckernathanthinkheisallthatbastard,
I HELL WASN'T EATING IN THE THEATRE. I DON'T CARE IF FOOD AND DRINKS AREN'T ALLOWED IN THE THEATRE. ALL I WANTED TO DO, WAS SIMPLY TO PUT MY WALLET BACK INTO MY BAG, AND BRING OUT MY CHEAPSKATE MEAL TO EAT.
YET! You had to announce and screech over the lousy sound system acting like you own it all, "NO FOOT AND DRINK IN THE THEATHAAAA."
Yes, you guys sure come up with something and say that he might not be aiming the comment at me. BUT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS STANDING UP AND HOLDING PACKET FOOD. But I swear I wasn't eating. I just wanted to deposit my bloody stuff.
Kaninabeichaocheebye. I come in to put wallet in my bag also kena from that BMFSCBTDNBFNTHIATB.
And 20 mins later, I came back to take my phone from my bag, and guess what the fuck I saw. Xiao Feng was like drinking his Hot Milo, some girl was eating her fucking watermelon, and another girl was like munching on a bun, Cindy was drinking her chocolate milk. No problem hor? Totally no problem.
Fuck you la bloodymotherfuckingsmellycheebyetendaysneverbathefuckernathanthinkheisallthatbastard. You did nothing about that, yet you screeched at an innocent girl who simply wanted to put her wallet in her bag.
I'm like the MOST obedient dancer in the dance department whom would NEVER break a rule. I always co-operate with all teachers or fellow workers. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU JUST SIMPLY SPOIL MY REPUTATION LIKE THAT!
You imbecile Arts Management student. You think I don't know who you are. Think you can hide up there in that freezing control room hiding your damn face behind the mike and humiliating a perfectly sweet girl?! Think twice. Think thrice! Think millions!
I'm not against any AM students, just you! I perfectly know it's the rules not to eat in the theatre, nor to bring any food and drinks in. BUT I WAS JUST VISITING WHAT! If you don't know what is happening, please shut the fuck up and snooze in that room okay.
Seriously if you think I don't you who you are, thus giving you the advantage of screeching at me without me finding out, sorry, but I hell know.
You are the sound operator. AH! See! See! Try and hide behind the mike right? Please lah, look at the way you style your hair. It looks like the exterior of the Esplanade under heavy maintainence with all that ladders around.
You tell me la! Who can speak English besides you and Mann. (Erm I mean Singaporean Slang English, not Singlish, but Singaporean SLANG English) I'm not stupid LAH! And be careful okay. I can simply find out your name tomorrow. Not a difficult task for me. Don't think I used the underhanded way by asking the AM people. Don't need. I CAN JUST JOLLY WELL LOOK AT THE PROGRAMME BOOK.
And by then you are so so so so DEAD.
Nah, making you stand pantsless outside the prata shop reciting Li Bai's poems is too easy a feat. For you, I'll make you stand in front of Mega Food Court at 12pm, dorning Superman's costume, and singing "I'm a Barbie Girl" in the cutest way ever. I hell don't care if you read this, because you've offended me BIG TIME.
But I doubt you'd read this either. -sniggers-
Whatever the case, Dude, BE CAREFUL.
You chicken nehneh, BE CAREFUL. Fancy spoiling my perfect day. -ROAR-
-----------
Sir Jamal wanted me to STOP playing computer games and START doing my HOMEWORK. Darn it naggy! Why does he even care! Damn kpo! -_- The others are like watching retarded cartoons and they don't get growled at. Yuh, pays for pissing him off constantly and by challenging him against his wits. Well, I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY. Can't he fucken tell.
-----------
I know I ought to be sleeping as it is 1:30 am now. Okay, I'd.
But, before I go.
PLEASE DO COME CATCH MY PERFORMANCE TOMORROW NIGHT OR DURING THE WEEKEND ALRIGHT? I love all the homosapiens, with the exception of the sound guy.
Love,
Jams.
Gotten back umbrella, THANKS FOR NOT LOSING IT CAN. (heard many stories about you losing people's stuff like their digi cam and so on) And thanks for the apple cum ice milo. Hanah, you are nice la. Happy? Deranged idiot.

No comments:
Post a Comment