1) You'll feel god damn unsatisfied when you finish your meal though you spent like $20++ there and ate like only tomato baked rice (which resembled EGG fried rice with tomato sauce on it), mango pomelo dessert (BITTER LAHS!) and a peanut butter bun (There wasn't even any peanuts)?
I mean usually after a meal at a restaurant, you'll definitely feel satisfied because the food's like so comforting or something.
But trust me, I'd rather visit the HK Cafe along East Coast Road and I swear I'd be happier than ever there.
2) You'll still feel god damn unsatisfied. I can't say anything else. BUT YES, we were all groaning and moaning after dinner. Not shiok means not shiok. Now I know why Moto simply refused to eat there. Smart ass.
Period.
I don't even know why the hell we ended up there. Now I know why we need not even fight for seats on a friday night.
WE REALLY SHOULD HAVE VISITED KOO KEE.
Koo Kee rocks my balls. The Crystal Jade Imperial Kitchen at Suntec City also rocks my balls. I'm definitely going there next friday after my exams before catching the Arts Fission Performance.
Enough about food.
--------------------------
Shopped again! And this time I spent a rather noticeable amount on Muji's confectionary. I swear their confectionary is definitely addictive. But I so have to warn everyone not to buy their Cheese Cod Fish snack. Really. Trust me. The Japanese Plum Mint (yes those lil purple balls) aren't fantastic either.
One for-sure-grab-till-die item, their yuzi products. Also! Another thing worth buying, their jelly drinks in bottles. I'm so going back tomorrow to get them.
Oh I realised I still went back to the topic on food? Right.
------------------------
Suddenly I don't wanna blog.
Yuh, I said I don't want.
Don't force me! *I can see everyone rolling their eyes at me. =D I love this laksa and kimchi feeling*
Don't force me. Nothing good will come out of this.Really stressed over my reports and exam.
So I guess I'll leave my yummy entries after I'm done with my exam. By then I promise you that I won't be talking rubbish here.
RIGHT, like when did I ever talk sensical stuff here.
DON'T FORCE ME TO BLOG ANY MORE!
I SAID DON'T FORCE ME!
I WANT TO DO MY HOMEWORK!
Okay, roll your eyes, roll them all you want. I can definitely roll my eyes better than you. Because we do eye rotations every Indian Dance Class. No joke. We just sit on the floor and roll our eyes round and round. Up down, Left right, Clockwise, Anti-clockwise. You think I'm joking? Am i not. AM I NOT!
Love,
Jams.

No comments:
Post a Comment