Okay, just returned from Facial not long ago.
Anyway, some really disturbing news last night. Nah, ain't shocked. I expected it LONG ago. I simply refuse to accept it. Somehow or rather, the feeling's rather weird. I don't know what to do, not as though I can do anything about it. I wouldn't have bothered if I knew about it one and a half years ago. However, knowing about it only NOW, I feel kinda sad. Nah, not disappointment as I've so expected it. Radar's on full blast since I was 16, hence there was no way I would be wrong about it. =) Anyway, all the best to you. I hope you are happier this way. No matter what happens, you can always count on me. I doubt you have much of a choice since I'm the only bitch who knows about it. I'm glad you opened up to me, and I'm glad you trust me enough to open up to me. =) I will still always be there for you, things won't change. No worries.
Man, my life resembles some bloody TVB Drama can. I think I can even film a whole series of Korean Soap Opera.
Shit, I am really running late for my appointment. Ciao!
P.S: Will be back with photos of my new hair. THAT'S IF IT TURNS OUT GOOD.
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment