You can tell I refuse to do my homework. Instead, I walk around the house chancing upon situations like this! -points below-

I couldn't believe my eyes when my mum told me she created a toy for beloved Jess so as to stop Jess from intruding into a certain room and disturbing a genius who's working on her essay.
Mum said that this broomstick and dustpan was to encourage Jess to sweep up her own shit and get her interested in Housework. -_- Right, the idea sounds NORMAL. So what made me so 'interested' in my mum's invention?
Mum said that she tied a ribbon to join the broomstick and dustpan together, so as to allow Jess to hang it over her neck. As mum believes, it is convenient for Jess to walk around with the broomstick and dustpan strung altogether across her neck and sweeping up and crumbs she drop along the way.
Interesting and innovative invention HOR. -rolls eyes-
I really wonder why my mum can be so free to the extent that she can INVENT or INNOVATE such rubbish.
Here's the thang!
Upon closer inspection, I realised the white ribbon in which mum took to tie the stuff together, HAPPENS TO BE MY SHOELACE FROM MY HIGH HEEL SHOE. Man, I wanna scream and shout, yet I can't.
Mummy's forever mummy. She insists that I do not wear that pair of shoe so often. BUT STILL! BUT STILL!
I can't believe this. Hence I decided to share with you guys how bloody fucked up my life can get. Right. Innovations and inventions. You have yet to see the more interesting stuffs at my house. Soon to come, I'd show you a water dispenser with a chopstick being used as it's knob. Right. Right. Interesting shit. Yet to come, stay tuned.
Love, Jams.

No comments:
Post a Comment