Firstly, fucking tired.
Hardly slept a wink since last night. See la! Cheapskate la! 1-for-1 Choc Mint Latte la! See whether next time still dare to 1-for-1.
Woke up duper early to tutor lil Keith. =)
Went down to Shuqun. Hmmm, personally, the class didn't turn out as good as I expected it to be. I guess I might be a lil too hard on myself. I didn't wanna disappoint Ms Lim, and I wanted myself to be as good as her, or even as good as the other fellow teachers. BUT, I have to realise, this is only my first few lessons. I don't have the experience YET. AHH! I don't know. I was supposed to teach for 1/2 an hour. For the first 25 mins, it all went PRETTY WELL. Not REALLY WELL, but PRETTY WELL for such an ill-disciplined class.
Wait till you hear about the last 5 minutes.
There was a handful of really naughty kids. Maybe 3-4 of them? They started off pretty irritating, disturbing me most of the time. And I managed to control them till the LAST 5 mins of the class. They slammed themselves against walls and flew from walls to walls. Bats hor? -shivers at the thought of those kids-
Ms Lim thought that they were a wonderful class, BUT I DON'T THINK SO. They left me a very bad first impression of my FIRST class. =( First INDEPENDANT class. Confidence hitting rock bottom!
BUT HEY! Jamie IS Jamie. Her confidence NEVER hits rock bottom. So yuh, just give me some time to mull over this. I'd be fine. I wanna be the BEST Creative Movement teacher in Moving Image Arts in future. I mean Ms Lim will still be the best la, I second best, CAN?
I just gotta email Ms Lim tomorrow, my friggin' idol.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so pissed!
I had a customer today.
She is a trans. Or, he is a trans. Aiya! Up to you! He/She is a trans.
Trans: Are you sure you don't have a boyfriend?
Jams: Yuh, really la. You think want one so easy to find meh, still must QC can.
Trans: I think hor, you lose some weight before finding a boyfriend. Singapore guys very realistic one. Must be skinny and sex (sic) then they want. Really hor, you have to lose some weight before you get a boyfriend.
Jams: -being a professional sales person, Jams smiles widely and nods head in agreement-
BUT DEEP DOWN INSIDE!
KANINABEYCHAOCHEEBYE! CHAO NI MA DE! GUN NI MA! FUCKERNATHAN GOONDUSAMY SERANGAPANI! BE CAREFUL YOU DONT FUCKING GET AIDS FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!
Your legs are so friggin' short that a mini skirt becomes a wedding gown on you. And your waist is so friggin straight that i can use your waist as a ruler to draw lines on my exam paper!
Also! Your nose is so bulbous that I can actually use it to oil my frying pan! Ya la! Meaning it is damn oily too la!
AHH! HOOO! AHH! OOOORRRRHHH!
Whatever, friggin' pissed.
But on the up side, she/he said I'm very cheerful and happy-go-lucky. She said or he said that I'm living a good life. I said, no money where got good life. She/he said that, I'm basically very happy everyday and also I've no worries and SUPER optimistic.
BUT HELLO! YOU ASK ME TO LOSE WEIGHT BEFORE FINDING BF, THAT SERIOUSLY DOESN'T MAKE ME HAPPY!
And since you reminded me that I don't have a BF, I won't have one in future. Because you said I've gotta lose weight, WHICH I TOTALLY WOULDN'T. So ya lor! You made me sad!
Na bei na bei na bei na bei. Or Na beh na beh na beh na beh. Whatever and whichever way you wanna spell it la.
And bloody bitch, parade in all the dresses from my shop. You think I wanna watch you parade? My figure better THAN YOURS LA! I sweet talk you sweet talk for 1 hour, AND YOU WALK AWAY EMPTY HANDED! HOLY SHIT!
Don't think that I'd thank you for spending time with me since I was too bored. HOI! You made me feel that I'm so lousy! And you made me feel that I'm gonna be left on the shelf forever!
ANGRY LA!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly I'm so angry that I don't wanna blog anymore.
Anti-climax. I know I know.
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment