Anyway, nothing much la, just pictures that I promised from my Aunt's baked rice cum birthday dinner.
15 APRIL 2007
These cookies were made by Joline. While waiting for the baked rice to be done, we whiled our time away with the cookies. Good stuff, I must say. Days later, Jillian tried baking them, AND IT TASTED LIKE BAKED EGGS. TSK.
The children always had to stay around food. I wonder why. Fine, I'm always around food too.
The maid and mum preparing the baked rice! =) I guess none of you ate those red rice kinda baked rice right. =)
Okay, this is an interesting pic. See the pair of hands in the left hand corner? Well, apparently the kids insisted on helping out. But at the rate they were eating the rice, mum had to pretend they did a great job so in order to stop them from going on. She clapped like forever, and finally the children decided to stop. Poor mum, forever acting to trick kids. -_-
I told you they'd always be around food! Keith went away from the baked rice capsicums and went to look at the lettuce Yu Sheng. Well, food. Actually so did I, or else how'd I have captured this picture!
The end product. We had 8 cassoroles of this. Cool? Yeah, so I am still suffering from a sorethroat TILL NOW. It has accelerated into cough.
Our favourite cake from Rive Gauche. All the way to Taka to get it specially for my beloved Aunt. Even had to order just to put the damn 3 words there can! -_-
Last of all, the highlight of the day: BABY CHERI. She's a smart and cute one. I need not go on about how cute is she. I guess this picture makes you melt.
23 APRIL 2007
Don't ask me what I'm up to. Just enjoy the pic.
Presenting to you. Huan Zhu Ge Ge and Empress Dowager.
P.S: I hope you can recognise me. If you can't, then, haha, holy cow.
This picture sent mum laughing like a mad hyena at 1 am. Whatever, I don't think it's funny but it's definitely good money. =)

Love,
Jams.
TODAY'S POST!
AH! Nothing la. Just updating on what I've been up to.
It has been a busy week. I worked even on weekends. I did a few photoshoots and earned some extra cash, not much, but extra. =) I shed a few pounds from all those photoshoots. Not by dieting, but by wearing on costumes after costumes. Real workout okay!
Did a tiny show on Monday, fun stuff I must say. Gotta know plenty of Ah Bengs and Ah Lians. Besides the fact that they are so Lianish/Bengish/thoughttheyruledtheworld, they actually have a very very very nice heart. The boss made his son/dontknowwhowasthat to send us home. Fun time riding in the car. They even wanted us to help us in their future shows. Yes, they are from a Lion Dance troupe, their homeground being BEDOK CC (HAHAHAHA, so near my house). No, they didn't ask us to do stuff like Lion dance. They specialise in Fire-eating, face-changing, pantomime (those on orchard road are done by them), dance performances, singing, stilt-walking, and so on. They have a lot of Mediacorp artiste under them too. =) Fun! Although we had to like hang out with Lians Bengs and those underground people.
Besides my photoshoots and shows, I've also been engaging in my normal tuitions, sales jobs, and dance classes. Dance classes are increasing. She wants me to try teaching a primary one class on my own. She was about to ask me to take over a secondary school, but later decided not to. The secondary students were friendly to me for the wrong reasons.
Errm, HA. Heeren job's fine, bosses are great. Simply dislike the people working around me. I think they are huge attention seekers, also, gangsters! Not that I'm against gangsters. I'm just against people whom attract attention and think they are all so handsome (and the girl thinks she's so pretty. PLEASE! With that huge bun on your head? Sticking out like a pile of shit?!) OH PLEASE, look into the bloody mirror.
Okay, nothing much. Will be heading to work early. Jillian wanna go back visit boss. Going out with her soon.
Just a normal post. I'd to update for the sake of updating. HEEE.
Love,
Jams.

No comments:
Post a Comment