Sunday, April 8, 2007

Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu


Erm, that's just Edi. Needed to see a picture of him to constantly remind myself I am in need of love man. HAHAHA. But seriously, I'm having some good ole family lovin' here. So for the time being, right, yup, I'm totally good.
..
..
..
..
First of all, I would like to announce a piece of news.


I officially lost my Chicken Little Spectacles. *Awwwwww* Can remember how does my Chicken Little Spectacles look like? No? Okay, lemme try find a picture of it for you.


Yes there, right, a year ago, but whatever la! Just see the specs la! I know my fringe was way too lala that time la! But hello! Specs! Not me! Specs! Right, right, I'm so gonna mourn for the loss of my demised Lime-Green-Chicken-Little-Darling. I'm so gonna mourn for the loss of my demised LGCLD. I'm so gonna mourn for the loss of my demised LGCLD! LGCLD! Ahhhhh!

Okayokay, enough of mourning. The 4 day funeral wake is over. I've given up searching for its corpse. Any kind souls willing to sponsor an exact pair for me? I'll definitely marry you after Edison dies. Ah, talk about sponsoring. Some shocking news today morning that made me wake up like at 8am odd?! Ya, update about that later.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I've just finished watching Hua Yang. I KNOW I KNOW! OUTDATED RIGHT?! But can't I? I like it that way what. CAN'T I?! Anyway, I think that Da Dong is so cute, funny and handsome. Ya ya, I'm still like a friggin school girl. Ogling at those teenage idols. CAN'T I?!
The entire show is like so exaggerated. But hell, I love exaggerated stuff. Hee.
Anyway, I've to like admit that Wu Zun is actually rather handsome la. GO BRUNEI BOY! GO! But still lose to my boy la. Duhhhh.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I really feel rather wood, or should I say shallow, or should I say superficial, or should I say stupid, or should I say immature, or should I say childish. WHATEVER. You get the lines. But I can't help it. That's me.


Hmmm, I received an sms at the most unearthly hour. 8:50 Am. Right, normal to you right? BUT HELLO DARLING! I wake up at 2pm or 3pm (depending on the time I sleep, only after 12 hours then I can wake up with ease). So ya, 8:50Am is definitely unearthly to me.


It reads:
"4 yr 21st birthday gift-i w get u either LV wallet/bag OR a bedroom make over w full wall, ceiling ht wardrobe4maxstorage+new bunkbed+lights. Take your pick! Budget about 2K enough? :)"


That totally woke my mind up. I WAS DREAMING OF KISSING THE PRINCE OF BRUNEI LA. No, not Wu Zun, but really don't know why it was a Brunei Prince instead of a England Prince or Thai Prince or Indian Prince. But yeah, Brunei. ANYWAY! BRUNEI PRINCES ASIDE. Oh oh, before I forget, the Prince had FUCKING small eyes (yes, as small as HK Actor Wong Hei's), thin lips, and a sharp nose. AHH! Oh, and he's botak. No idea why too. Okayokay, I know, ASIDE! ASIDE!

I read the message 4-7 times, to make sure I WAS NOT DREAMING. A LV Wallet/bag offer cannot be real, NEITHER can a COMPLETE BEDROOM Makeover be real.


But sad to say, the above mentioned will be real!

I can't imagine having my dreamroom, yet leaving the other 4/5 of the house looking like a total clump. THE MAIN THING IS. I CAN HAVE A NEW BED. A NEW BED. So that means my current bed (which is a gift from the same person) can be donated to my mum. Mum can jolly well throw away her bed that she has been using SINCE she was married. Yes, SINCE she was married. But that definitely means mum gotta pack my room and ALSO the house in order to allow my makeover to take place. And mum hates that. She hates the stress of putting this entire fucked up house in order. So she's persuading me to settle for the LV Wallet/bag. She is even persuading me to ask for a new lappie. HOI! PEOPLE ALREADY LET YOU CHOOSE LOUIS VUITTON OR ROOM MAKEOVER. Don't ask for more can! Before all these thoughts filled my brain to tell me to seriously WAKE UP, another message came... ...

"Tell u early so u can start sourcing around eps if need get wardrobe maker or want get ikea can compare prices. Try for completion by dec. b4 jan birthday ok."

Oh my fucking god? I can't be dreaming? My 20th birthday has JUST PASSED. Like 3 months ago? And now I have people planning for my 21st birthday. My mum haven't even gave me my 20th birthday present la, and I have people planning for my 21st. I don't know what to say. I AM SO FUCKING TOUCHED.

And oh? WARDROBE MAKER?! CUSTOM MADE WARDROBE!? I never dreamt of such stuff. I'm seriously down to earth. I'm born with a plastic spoon in my mouth. BUT OH MY GOD? CUSTOM MADE WARDROBE?! ROOM MAKE OVER?! LV?! I don't know what to say. Nah, doubt I'd choose the LV, I'm not so superficial la. BUT actually I am rather superficial. HAHA. Considering how bimbotic I am.

Okay, enough for the day, continue on this topic when I finally realise I ain't dreaming. I'm still at a loss on what to do. Or more accurately, what to have. HAHA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Danial just called asking me to take up some teaching jobs. Dang la. No time. -_- Timing clash. Shiok lor. -_- Nvm, the stupid teacher has my number, hope she calls soon. She's a fuckin PRC la, don't even know how to talk to her. -_-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate Jess because she plucked out all my diamontes from my PHONE. AH.

I'm so gonna get her now! BRB!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway before I forget. Jess received a Korean National costume. And yes! Let me show you.

Okay, there's no bow in the front like the traditional kind, erm, reason being, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS TO BE TIED IN THE FRONT! Didn't watch enough Dachangjin.


Oh and another picture of Jess! This is something really random. I was busy doing a manicure and pedicure for my mum (mum was in my room). So Dad, being totally bored in his own room, came over to join in the fun. Right, even though if his way of joining in the fun was to lie in his sleeping Buddha position and snore his lungs out. But guess it's just the family spirit and all la.
So smart alec Jess wanted to give Dad some of our love too. She took a bottle of nail polish from mum's cupboard, and started doing her art on Dad. WOOHOO! Dad doesn't even know anything la! I can't imagine how he's gonna go do the marketing the next morning. HO HO HO. Anyway, while we were scheming away, I snapped some shots. =)





Yes, Jess cut her hair. I want her to suffer like me. I'm jealous that I was not allowed to keep long hair till I was 7 years old. SO I AM GONNA MAKE JESS SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS ME!
When the two other sisters saw her hair, the first thing they said was, "YAY! I FEEL SO CONSOLED! FINALLY SHE SUFFERS THE SAME FATE AS US!"
Hoho. Cute things. =) RIGHT. CUTE THINGS. Spare me this cute situation. -_- My boy's the cutest.

Anyway, just to update you guys on my being! I'm totally fine! =) Right. I will be. I'm enjoying life as it is. But I really do wish to get more jobs! More jobs! I mean jobs that fit my schedule perfectly lah.


Also, till then. Many photos, but contemplating to post them up a not. Afterall, this blog has been opened to public. Even people like my family, I'm shy can!

Love,
Jams.

No comments: