Monday, April 16, 2007

Muddled - Aunt Di's party Prelude.

So the call came at a weird time. I should have known better. I really wanna help you, yet there isn't anything else I can do besides listening to you.

I'm the only friend of yours to know about this, thus I am the only one you can talk to about this. I might not be the one who gives the best advice, I might not be the best listener, but deep down inside, I feel. And feeling what you're feeling, beats everything else.

All I wanna do now, IS TO SLEEP LA.


-----------------------------------------------------

Editted 12:41 AM: FINALLY off the phone.

I'm happy to have made you feel better. You know, I'm always here for you, rain or shine. But please don't get me to play stand-in/shield can! Because I got standards to meet one hor!

Love,
Jams.

No comments: