Lala!
Just returned from Vivo. That place is a fucking maze. I'm glad I didn't bump into Adrian there. Thank lord. I get very finicky over this topic.
I bought like $20 worth of Chocos from Candy Empire. Waste money la waste money. Bloody chocolates make you fat. =( Anyway, don't get cheated by those Chocolate Nougat. SUCKS LA!
And Jamie, being the smart ass as usual, bought like so fucking many. She never learns. Always grabbing handfuls and handfuls without even making sure it's yummy. But that's how she learns. And that's how everyone consults her for advice pertaining to foodstuff. There's seriously nothing that she has never tried. Fat la she? Greedy la she?
Anyway, I didn't buy any clothes, shoes nor bags. There were so many stuff that I could get. But nah, just ain't in a spending mood because I spent all my money paying for dinner and shopping stuff for my parents and baby sis. I really feel like a Da Jie now. It feels as though they are counting on me for financial support. Aiyo! What a burden at such a young age! Nevermind, everything happens for a reason.
Anyway, it's more important to see that they are happy. It's more important to see mum eating to her hearts content without worrying about money. It's heartwarming to see mum laughing the entire day away. It's all worth it.
I can't bring money into my grave, can't I?
No, I ain't saying I'd die young. I just feel that happiness is more important than having loads of money. =)
I was like the fashion consultant for Joline today? She bought each and every single item I chose for her. You think it's an easy job? HELL NOT! I only get paid $5 for being her fashion consultant can!
Shopping continues tomorrow.
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment