Friday, May 18, 2007

I miss I miss I miss

Gilda + Jams (21/01/2004)

Gilda, Jia, Yan C, Wah, Yen, Jams (when yen had Gab and Gil Jon, remember the major bitch fest at Coffee club when we painted our nails?)


Unglamorous shot done by kid, Yen's ALWAYS prepared. I miss her. Plenty.

And Gil, you know I miss you as much as Yen. You two were the best thing that could ever happen to me. EVEN now, when things are as such, you both are still the best. Let's hope fate brings us back one day.
.
.
.
.
.

LIKE REALLY YOU KNOW. LIKE REALLY FINALLY BLOGGER'S WORKING.

HOLLY. MOLLY. No, not Holey Moley. But HOLLY MOLLY. NOT MOLEY, MOLLY. Polly put a kettle on, but pronounced with an 'm' in front la OKAY.



Anyway, I just wanna say, you aren't the only one missing the entire clique. I've been missing them for a year odd already. =( And I miss you too. Sometimes I see you on msn, I wanna talk to you, yet I don't know where to start. We seem so far, yet you are so close in my heart. I'm worried you might 'paichi' me since I'm the only one who never met you guys after14/02/05.

But you know, deep down inside, I'm still really concerned for all of you and hoping that each and everyone of you are living life great.

I miss everything.


P.S Sorry la, photos from the past, so might be rather hideous. THOUGH hideous, I love those peeps. So whoever tries speaking ill of them, I'd probably throw you in a dungeon and feed you to the flying bats.

No comments: