Somehow I thought that was a donut, but I was so wrong.
But that thing is quite pretty la.
WDA meeting in school today at 230 pm. Somehow I hate the HOD and certain beepbeep. Aiya, I don't wish to touch more on this topic la.
Was quite sad at work and all, I mean being late for work and it was a blue tuesday for me. But Moto cheered me up by visiting! =D He bought me a Cheesecake from Spinelli, an Ice Mocha from Spinelli's too, and some Old Chang Kee sticks. Really sweet sweets, thanks tons darling!
OH, coincidentally, Nurul came too!
I think that her eyes are REALLY nice. Like really really nice. I still don't quite believe they are natural because.. I'm jealous of her eyes la!
AHHHHH. I must sleep early because tomorrow have to meet some idiots to go to work together. -_-
But, but, my 100% Entertainment!
Love,
Jams.


Nicho's still hotter. WOOTS! -er, but I don't think the crack's hot-
No comments:
Post a Comment