Wednesday, June 13, 2007

=(

I don't know if it's PMS or whatever.

There's so much to be said, yet I have no wish to say anything.

I wanna blare all my feelings and thoughts on this blog, yet I'm rather apprehensive about it.

Really, I'm at a lost.


I'm glad I've friends around me. I'm glad, I'm appreciative, really. These friends might not be the friends that I've known for a long long period of time (although some are), but yet they never failed to be there for me whenever I needed them. Right, they just happen to pop by whenever I'm in need of help.

Like Ah boy? Piano boy? Sunshine Piano Boy? Bloody boy who owes me a Jap meal? Whatever name you'd like to call him by. He popped up out of nowhere yesterday to save me from the fucked up situation I was stuck in, yet somehow or rather adding up to another sticky situation today morning. Whatever, the case is closed. Thank you Ah boy. Thanks for listening to my blahblahs.
.
.
.
Ay fuck, after blogging for 5 mins, I lost the momentum by talking to Rayner, Zig, Ivy, and Ben. I so gotta get the momentum back.

Tomorrow,
Jams.

.
.
.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Continued. (YESTERDAY'S POST - 12/06/07 TUESDAY)

Okay, so I met Rayner and Nicholas for supper at East Coast Hong Kong Cafe on the 12th of June (yesterday). Those two idiots were late. How nice of them! They let the only girl wait for 10 mins! -_- But they made it up by being real 'NICE' to me. Like talking me into taking a 'bus' home. AH HA. We had fun catching up on lame jokes. We also had fun catching up on our lives. More likely watching me making a fool out of myself right. Rayner treats me like a walking clown and instructs me to entertain tall Nicholas by telling him stories. My life seems like some colourful rainbow to you all hor. -_-

Nicholas is as tall as ever. Never change la he. Still liddat, rather reserved.
Rayner ley, ALSO NEVER CHANGE LA HE. Still as retarded as ever. I loved the shirt he was wearing.

After much crapping and shitting, Rayner fetched us both home. Scary ride I tell you. I was gripping on so tightly to my seatbelt. And that idiot is like directory idiot la.

Rayner sat downstairs my void deck and chatted with my mummy cum Jess. Quite a funny scene, I tell you. Mum was so god damned entertained by him that she laughed so loudly. 1:30 Am in the morning and she laugh so loud la! I'm not surprised if the police drops by and screams at us. But Rayner was really funny, no one could help it.

It's a nice feeling to meet up with kindergarten mate and secondary school tuition mate.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, something random.

Woody was being a total retard la! He bought me my Strawberry Milkshake with TWO bubble tea straws (one stacked on top of the other). That was how I drank my bubble tea. Yes, I've gotten quite a number of stares. Cool hor. Somemore we were drinking along the walkway of the annex. With Woody's 'aiyan' antics, my loud voice cum laughter, Woody's lame jokes, my cursing and swearing in horrifying Chinese, Raymond's sour criticisms, IT WAS A CLASSIC. I bet we enjoyed the entire day. =)

As to what we did to the NewUrbanMaleFlipFlops people, heh, it'll be maintained as a secret.

Okay, let me leak a lil (not as though any of you'd be interested.) I understand it's different when you read it and when you experience it.

1) We shoot bubble tea pearls at them while they were busy at work.
2) We threw thumbtacks (the unlucky thumbtacks) over to their store, hoping they'd step on them.
3) We cursed them in the most sarcastic way ever.
4) We refuse to change money with them (it was a polite scheme, FleshImp was quick to react to my lil scheme though)

The list goes on.

I know you'd not like to read such stuff, but I blog them so as to leave these lil memories deep in my heart.

I sorta start getting attached to Heeren.

Love,
Jams.

No comments: