***Taken sometime ago. To be exact, taken on the day Singapore National Musuem was officially opened. ***
Definitely pays for lying. ROAR.
Anyway, I did not turn up for WDA cum Zhang Xiao Xiong's workshop today as I'm sick! =( I wanted to attend the workshop to prove to nabeichaocheebye Albert that I'm NOT scared of him NOR modern dance. Yin Hao should learn to shut his crap before I plant some oldshit into his nostrils.
So here I am, sitting in front of the com, janging on the keyboard, hoping to while away some time before picking Lil Me up from Nanny's. I've gotta look after Lil Me for the entire afternoon while my stylo mylo mum goes for a bowling competition. Woohoo! I hate to look after Lil Me la! Draining ley dey!
Hmmm, short update of my life? You interested meh? I can write books and books on lil happenings of my life. But I worry I bore everyone. I find my life interesting, well, at least in my own lil way. However, I can understand how it feels like reading about someone else's life (think about the advertisement, "Dick's life story"). I dare say that I lead an interesting life. Many of you might disagree, because my life is rather boring afterall. But hey! If I'm going to tell myself that my life is so boring, I wouldn't even wanna live lor! -_- Being the optimistic me, I shall BE the optimistic me (sorry, ignore the shit I'm typing, sentence doesn't make sense, but WHO CARES), I shall insist that I lead an interesting life.
Ahhh! I wanna connect my phone to the com! But the phone loves to do a 'I only work if I am happy' stint on me!
I wanted to connect the phone so as to get you the pictures, but after spending 20 mins fixing this phone connection thing, I lost my blogging momentum. I'm trying to find it back! I'm trying!
Life's been rather good on me though. Though I don't live a life of the riches, I'm happy. Or at least I'm always happy because I make sure I am happy.
I don't understand why I've been surrounded by pessimistic people. It makes me feel as though it's my duty to pull them out from their dumps. Serious. I'm being surrounded by at least 5 pessimistic people can! I'm not complaining, I only hope that I'm of some help by being who I am. That is, the optimistic me.
But you know, I'm also blessed with people whom are equally optimistic. Chew and Daiyan! They can read my mind and I need not even say out loud my true blue feelings when I'm with them. Like hello! I haven't even found an appropriate way to say stuff, and they'd throw me the sentence that I was just about to say! =) I thank God for letting me know these two sillies.
Actually, I also thank God for all the different friends he has given me. Good and bad friends. Each and every single homosapien makes the Jamie she is today. You were all there for a reason. Even BEEP BEEP. She might have been an absolute FUCKER. But =) I guess she was there for me to learn something. Or at least, she might have been there to let me release my stress through the sprewing of vulgarities.
I guess I've covered the portion on friends. Okay next, love life. Hmmm, as usual, nothing's happening. As much as I envy others, I do not want anything to happen yet. Being single's a blessing, but please don't make me a spinster next time okay! I wanna give birth one hor!
It's rather saddening when my Primary 4 cousin tells me that if I don't get a boyfriend at this age, I might be a spinster all my life. AHH! She's stressing me! That girl ought to concentrate on her studies instead of snooping around my personal love life!
I mean hey, my career is the most fucking important thing now. And you think find boyfriend so easy ah! The feeling feeling must be right la! Why the fuck do I want a boyfriend who feeds me salads daily? Hmm, talking about food, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I WOULD GO FOR SOMEONE WHO FEEDS ME LOADS OF JUNK AND FRIED FOOD DAILY.
So to AHEM, heard me? It's no use your constant showers of fish and chips, burgers, and western meals. No feeling means no feeling. Anyway, we're of different worlds. Remember, you eat sweet potato, I eat the US purple potato. Different you know! Different!
Love life, covered. Takes time la takes time. Let nature take its course.
Up next, family life.
Parents been really stressed up with the financial aspect. Usual shite la. But at least we're a happy family. Guess I need not say more. You guys know I love my family the most.
I know it's totally uncool to blog about your mummy and daddy OR sisters.
But hey like c'mon. I don't give a fuck okay? Simply because they are my life.
Today's entry DANG boring hor! YAY! I gotten my aim! That is to waste my time typing nonsensical stuff irregardless whether it's entertaining you anot!
----
Anyway, lemme do a short update of yesterday la. (AS A FORM OF APOLOGY FOR THE BORING POST ABOVE)
Ivy and Jams were supposed to be helping out in Aaron Khek's production. But that blimp didn't need us at the eleventh hour. Hence, OFF WE GO! We were supposed to head straight home and sleep. But I was hungry, so Ivy and I decided to go for a short dinner before heading home.
Right after dinner, we decided that we needed to walk around to lose those pounds we just digested.
Digress: The spicy beef at yoshi is way too spicy. I've yet to try the kimchi flavoured beef. If you like REALLY spicy stuff, go grab it.
I started buying stuff. Like DANG. We went to those shops with sales! AHH! GSS ma! Wanna shop also only buy sale stuff can!
So let me show you my loot. (some non-sale stuff included)
1) Muji Gummies ($2) HAHA! I confectionary also must write! It's on sale ma! Usual price $3.80.
2) Adidas Leather Mary Janes ($55.30) Usual price $79.
3) Mu Berms? Pants? Whatever ($47.92) Usual price $59.90.
4) Topshop Yellow Babydoll Tube ($29) Aiyo! The previous batch only $23 lor! Should have bought then.
Hmmmm, maybe if I'm so bored so bored, I might take a lil pics and entertain you guys!
Love,
Jams.
ON A MISSION TO BABYSIT WHILE MUM'S BOWLING HER ASS OFF.

No comments:
Post a Comment