Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Time. is always the deciding factor. Time.

I was up at 730 am when I slept only at 130 am. 6 hours of sleep for a diehard13hoursbeliever. Hard to believe, yeah?

I boarded the train at 810 am (Tanah Merah) and reached at 950 am (Lakeside). That's like a 1 hour and 40 minutes journey? Yeah, sorta.

So I watched a class from 10 am and taught a class at 11 am. Now, a total of two hours at Lakeside. I board the train again. This time, I board the train at 1235 pm (Lakeside) and I reached at 1345 pm (Tanah Merah). This means that it took me approximately an hour and 10 mins to get back home.

Now, I'm home. And it 1420 pm and I'm just done with lunch. No time to take a lil nap yet. I've gotta start preparing (bathing, changing, blow hair, makeup) at 230 pm and leave the house at 330 pm. And as such, I'm going to embark on an hours journey to town, just for 5 hours work.

I calculated what I do in a single Wednesday, according to time.

I am up for a total of 15 hours. From 730 am till 1030 pm. (the time I reach home)
I spend a total of 5 hours travelling from work place to workplace.
I spend another total of 7 hours working.
I spend 2 hours on preparing.
And the remaining hour on lunch.

How cool is that. If you are quick enough, you'll realise that

1) I don't earn much.
2) I tire myself out from the travelling.
3) I take so long to prepare because I keep travelling home ->work->home->work.
4) I'm actually quite stupid afterall.

So, this post is to tell you, my life ain't easy. But yet, it ain't difficult.

I feel so stupid today.


Love,
Jams.

Ps: Blog when I am back. No desire to use the com at work today. Nah, just down.
Pss: Was out with bloody neighbour Janet last night. I don't understand why I love such a die hard vegetarian who believes that being a vegetarian would save her fellow animals. Bullshit.
Psss: I'm unhappy.
Pssss: This post is not to tell you I am stupid, but it's just for me to lament how SICK AND TIRED I AM of travelling and juggling so many jobs.
Psssss: The very next day I'll be strong once again and so gonna tell you that I feel proud of my 3 jobs.
Pssssss: Never ever take me seriously.


LOVE AGAIN,
JAMS.

No comments: