Ay serious, fucked up days. Fucked up week.
The Battle of R and W
Contestant 1: [R]
Contestant 2: [W]
Biodata of Contestant 1
- 172 cm
- Hip Hop style, but versatility in style
- Sexy slit eyes
- Gentleman
- Treats POS like a true POS (Acronym for Princess of Singapore, or also Piece of Shit)
- No car, but sends POS back home all the time via 44 train stations
- Not filthy rich, but has potential of becoming a rich man
- Loyal, faithful
- Pretty face
- Talents include beatboxing, singing, acting, entertaining
- Not good in expressing oneself in words, but sweetness of this contestent is reflected in actions
- Loves and accepts POS for who she really is
Biodata of Contestant 2
- Approx 176 cm
- Hip Hop style, and only Hip Hop
- Small slit eyes
- Gentleman
- Treats POS like a girl
- Sports Car, S2000
- Filthy rich, filthy filthy rich, but might not be rich in future as money belongs to parents
- Quite a player
- Not exactly handsome looking
- Talents include Dj Turntablist, hip hop, singing
- Good in sweet talking
- Loves POS because he thinks POS is hot (WHATEVER)
If you were the judge, is it Contestant 1 or Contestant 2 for you?
Yeah fuck. This always gotta happen. My life is in a turmoil. Where's my so called perfect happy go lucky life?!
Somehow I got the answer in my head. I'm just paranoid of what changes there might be in the future. It's a really thin line between happiness, or losing everything I have. I don't know. Give me a break.
I really love Cube and I don't wanna lose Cube. Yet, shit happens at times. I'm sorry Cube. I didn't wanna make you sad. Things are gonna change now. If only I could rewind time. Ah fuck, I'm really lost. I know what I want, yet, something is holding me back.
It's always like that. When I want something so much, I can NEVER get it. Finally, I give up waiting for it. And, guess what, BOOM! Here it comes to you. But it's too late. I've fallen so deeply in love with Cube now.
Sorry W. I hope we can still remain as friends, great friends.
Yeah, everyone's gonna like bitchslap me stuff like. Wah, you think you boys magnet (adapted from Chew) ah? Wah, you sound so damn slut. Wah, you think everybody queueing to get you ah?
I don't give a shit. I just need to destress. I need to rant. I really need to. I can share this with my close darlings. But the knot is still tied.
Love,
Jams.
WHEN CAN I HELL BE HGL AGAIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment