It's a real bad day. Real bad. It all started off wrongly, and yuh, it went totally wrong. I'm glad that I had Miss STM Janet to help me put my whole day from wrong to right.
Heard from Yuewei like at 3am this morning? Yeah, weird timing. It's been ages, and things like this get kinda freaky. Hmm, what would be even weirder than bumping into Yen's mum early in the morning? Shortly after, I was sms-ing telling Chew about my encounters, and there comes the next message. A message from Adrian. What's worse?! What do these people think they are doing?! A walk down memory lane? Not funny at all. Not funny.
As bad as my day could get, I received a call from my boy. I was supposed to meet Cube for good food. Right, somehow, I knew the call wasn't gonna be anything good. I mean! The whole morning since 3 am has been fucked up, or freaked up. What else can I expect!
And yes, as much as I wanted to whine and cry to him, he just gotta bring his mum for some checkup. =( Nah, I don't blame him. I just feel like SHIT. Yet, I had to act okay and all and pretend I'm totally fine with it. I wouldn't wanna let him know of whatta day I had. I mean I reckon he was feeling bad enough. And can you imagine how horrible he would have felt if he found out that I was having a bad day, or if he found out I was (nah, not angry) in a totally down mood and yet he was going to upset me further by not being able to meet me? Yeah, just didn't wanna upset that boy in any sorta way.
But of course girls being girls, the mind still roams around. Searching for answers. GIRLS ARE GIRLS LA. Actually somehow I sorta know half a white lie is being told. HALF, not FULL. But yeah, scrap it. It's giving and taking. I guess that's the only way to let this relationship last. You know, like hell open one eye and close one eye. You can't be too nitty and picky in a relationship, it will only make both sides suffer. Well, at least that's what I've learnt from the past relationships. So yeah, I'll be fine soon enough. It takes some time for me to learn to be so 'kuan rong da liang'.
Okay, enough about the horrible part of the day.
I went to Marina Square and did a lil retail therapy la. I can't help it. I just needed something to perk up my day. Bought a pretty black top that I pretty much wanted for quite some time. Not worth the price though.
Met up with Miss STM Janet and we headed to Kallang Airport for dinner. The place was renovated and YAY I so love the chix wings. I had 3 chix wings, 1 whole plate of ngoh hiang, 1 cup of lime sour plum, and 1 bowl of peanut paste dessert. What's more satisfying than that, you tell me? You tell me!?
Yeah, the food made my day.
OH, and on our way home, me and Janet met LORRAINE on the bus. Yes yes, that LORRAINE LA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The Katong Convent Lorraine. The Lorraine that stays near my house. The Lorraine that burnt me a Cd to save a dying me. That Lorraine whom I once thought was FUCK cute. She's still cute la, in her own way. It's just that now I'm attracted to her in a different way la, FRIEND WAY LA.
NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS CALLED A FREAKY DAY?
On top of that, my second sissie is pissing me big time. She said some fuck stuff which made me totally boil. BOIL big time.
I really need to bitch this to Cube. He so needs to hear it. He needs to hear it so much so that he can punch her next time he sees her in school. I'm so fucking pissed. REALLY. I've never had sucha bad day before (this year only).
Right, so Cube just called and I managed to bitch a lil. But he's gone like the wind again. Guess my assumptions are partially right. WHATEVER! JAMIE! KRDL! KRDL!
Ay I really need to get my mind off stuff. I just want this day to end. Like NOW. I wanna run away from everything.
Sorry, no interesting posts, no photos, nothing.
I need a break.
A break from everything.
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment