Friday, July 20, 2007

RETURN OF THE JAMIE HERO

So, hmmm, I sorta went missing?

Using this chance that I went missing, I took the opportunity to meet up with almost all the lost souls out there. Not as in they were missing like me, but as in I was MISSING them.

11 July: Arts Central Filming with Som Said. Went to catch Harry Potter with Xiao, but had an 'urgent' matter to attend to. Now boy, please do curb your morning temper aight. Watched 'My Wife is a Gangster 3' in the evening. Harry Potter is no big wowwow, but the Gangster show is a hilarious one. Never watch it when you are half ko-ed (like Rayner), or else all you remember about the show, is the humping part. HAH.

12 July: Met R for a short while before heading home to catch up on lost sleep. Right, more likely lost time with family. But I ended up sleeping at 9pm (the moment I finished dinner). Oh well, my internet was down, and that was the only form of entertainment I have at home, so yes, sleep's the next thing I'd do.

13 July: Drinks at DXO with Cindy and Nico. Fun fun. Had a Vodk Cran tower, I can't believe it's so freak cheap. Yeah, we spent our lil 'romantic' night at the Esplanade, and along the river. Heh. Oh, and it was the first time I took a nightrider home! It's a cool ride. Took an hour odd home. I was taken to all the nightspots in Singapore, fun ride, eyeopener.

14 July: Was supposed to meet Rayner boy for supper. But oh wells, ended up in Zouk with YW and friends. Those guys drive me nuts. NUTS. But I met Dirk and Oliver there instead. Heh. Great fun.

15 July: Nabei, suffered from great hangover after getting drunk the previous night. So yes! Tuitioned halfway and chabo-ed home. Slept the entire afternoon away while mum kept disturbing me to catch R boy's show on Channel 8. Mum was like totally glued to the Tv Set la, silly mum. Fish & Co-ed in the evening with Rayner boy and did a lil shopping. Rayner and I, missing F & C MUSSELS IN BUTTER GARLIC SAUCE! =(

16 July: R boy, HK Cafe. I miss my boy. =( Went out for supper with Jess and Haha at Bedok Interchange. Actually desserts la.

17 July: Now hey, I can't remember what the fuck did I do. But whatever, I know I was working.

18 July: Slacked downstairs after work with Janet from 10 odd - 12 odd. You know, we can really TALK. We talk about the past, present, and future. But hey, not in timeline order. We jump and hop around. Fun though. Janet did a great job by refraining me from my supper tendencies. =D

19 July: Met up with my NAFA classmates: Cissy, Xiao, Leia. Xiao and me caught 'Black Sheep'. Twas more like a popcorn fest. =D Been ages since I last ate popcorn. HAH. 'Black Sheep', erm, just soso. If you're looking for a gory movie to watch to puke your lunch out, or your dinner, whatever, WATCH IT. I'm sure you'd definitely become skinnier day by day if you watch it daily. =D Storyline's way stupid la. But I like the scene where the male lead threw a lighter at a sheep that was farting. Methane + Lighted lighter = HUGE EXPLOSION! Go picture it. I found it really hilarious.

20 July: Oh well, that's TODAY right? =) I don't have any Hiphop classes at Telok Kurau Primary today. =) Rei was supposed to accompany me for class. But poor boy's sick. So in a good way, it's good that there's no class la! =) Right, so I just woke up at 1 pm just now. Oh man, when was the last time I managed to sleep in till 1 pm?! Perhaps about 2 months ago I guess, when I didn't have so many teaching/tuitioning/working jobs on hand and also when I didn't need to give all my remaining timeslots to my lil loverboy.

--------------------------

Now that the BAH update is over. Here comes, my thoughts on my current life. Well, I always do a 'current life' update everytime I return from my MIA holiday. So here it is.

Family life: Things aren't great, and things aren't bad. It depends on how you look at it. At first, it looked really bad because the problems came together with all the other probs (i.e: Love, Friends, Personal mental being). Yeah. But when my mental state was back to its cranky state, I knew I had to be positive. Totally positive. So yeah, things aren't good, neither is it bad. On a brighter side, I'm going away for a short family hiatus! =D Thiss WEEEKENDDDD! So gonna be a blast. Only downside, can't bring R along. Dare not even ask him, that nehneh is so goddamnshy. Perhaps next time...

Friends: I've been catching up with loads of 'missing' friends so far. And I'm glad to say it has been a blast! A B-L-A-S-T! I still have a few more to catch up with still. People like: Adora Chia, Chew, Zig, Daiyan, Gilda, Steph Tan, Ivy, Moto, YW, Ju, Cheryl, Jia, Nurul, Ver, Shiqi, ay shit, I really can't remember who else. But yuh, I'd, I'd! Soon! The only downside is that, I'm not really allowed to go out late anymore. My late nights has been making my boy, maybe my parents (not exactly, surprisingly), really unhappy. But the prob is, the only time when I'm free for meet ups, is only for SUPPER. I work till 10 daily. And thus, what else can you do after 10?! Supper or drinks right?! =( Nvm, I'll fix this when time comes. Soon, my weekends will be slightly less packed. And by then, maybe I can figure something out.

Love: Erm, okay, I don't think I should be updating much about this here. I'm fine with saying everything. But I guess sometimes certain things are better left unsaid or not mentioned. But overview, things that develop too fast, tend to get lost fast too. So yeah, like you told me, I'll cling on. We'll get over this unstable period. We'll. I'm sorry I've been losing your trust time and time again. I've been the one hurting you all the time. Sorry. I'll be good. I'll, PROMISE. But yeah. Promises are made to be broken. Oh shit, what rubbish did I just type. I won't promise you then, but I will try my very best to be good and gain back your trust. Sorry boy. I miss you.

Personal: I've been kinda alone lately. Hence, I thought the only way was to have loads of stuff to do. Maybe that way I wouldn't feel that lonely. But you know, the more stuff I commit myself to, the lonelier I feel. Perhaps I should just stick to my WORK ->HOME WORK ->HOME routine. And maybe one day, I'd find some solace in it. I mean I was fine being like this (in the past), why the sudden loneliness now? Somehow I know the answer. And all I can say, human makes mistakes. I've commited so many mistakes during this period when I went missing from the blogging work. Yes, only a span of 2 weeks. But it has been hell. Right, the internet keeps me sane, and blogging keeps me sane. I oughta adjust myself back into my old state again. Maybe by then I'd stop hurting my lil boy. Maybe by then I can find myself once again.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Aunt Di just sms-ed me and asked if I wanted anything from Agnes B. HEH HEH HEHHHHH.

Hmmm, this post ain't so cubified anymore yeah? Heheh, and it ain't so vulgar as before la yeah? Right, this shows that Jamie is semi-back. HAHAHAHAH.

I think I go upload all my photos now before I get naggings that my blog is lacking of visuals! =D SEE YOU!

Love,
Jams.

No comments: