I don't know what's with the title. It's just so random.
Ah nah ah nah, it's so god damn freak early right? I was supposed to wake up at 9 am. SUPPOSED. That's where the word came from. [S]o much [U]ntil O[PPOSED] to lor. Yeah, ignore me ignore me ignore me ignore me ignore me.
Rei boy called at 7 FUCKING am. Yeah, don't let him catch me typing this. Talked for an hour or so. Somehow, the topic that we were touching on made me slightly uneasy. But yeah, maybe I always tend to think too much into things. Sometimes I wonder why can't I be slightly more stupid. Or maybe slightly less sensitive. But by then, Jamie wouldn't be Jamie. Aiyah, whatever, don't give a hoot.
'Life is full of choices' yet, 'Life is unfair'. Or maybe, 'Life is unfair' but 'Life is full of choices'. What say you? A simple answer from you might allow me to peek deeper into your thoughts and character. So beware, heh. The above might sounds really contradictary, but it's real true.
I just had my breakfast which consisted of like Nasi Lemak, Ah Pong (this malay huge cake with brown sugar), Soy Beancurd, and 1 spoon of chicken rice. Yeah, I so sound like a fat ass to you right? The truth is, I REALLY HELL GOT FATTER.
Rayner said that Cube is gonna hug a pillar. RAYNER!!!
Anyway, I'm SO SO SO ________ with Rayner boy. Nah, I ain't angry, I ain't pissed. I just can't find the correct adjective. Some bloody bastard lied that he was gonna sneak outta camp LOR. In the end, I found out that he booked out at 1 pm instead. ROAR. Anyway, that boy was sick and we didn't make it for supper. HA HA HA. Should have promised you breakfast if I knew your darling Rei was gonna wake me up so early this morning.
Anyway, yeah, I cut my hair. It's the SAME. Just a shorter, less wispy, choppy looking version. I don't hate it, neither do I love it. It's just hair. I used to cut my hair really often because I look forward to the different types of style each time. Like you know, shave half head, or an asymmetrical look or you know, like probably bangs to change the whole look. It's like having a new life! But now, I so dare not do anything daring now. I was washing at my hair at the salon, and I wanted so much to try this look. Aiyah, was trying to find a pic, but can't upload it. Nvm, it's like damn short one side, and long hair the other side. Yeah, I reckon it kinda loud? But yeah? I like it that way? But nah, if I'm gonna cut that hair, the boy's so gonna dump me. HA. Maybe one day when I love him lesser, I'd go cut it.
EH SHIT! I WANNA BLOG EVEN MORE RANDOM STUFF! BUT I REALISED I AM LATE FOR TUITION! CONTINUE LATER!
But by then, I'd have lost the random streak in me.
Nvm, we'll see.
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment