I don't know I don't know I don't know.
Chew visited today, Xiao visited today.
I'm going on a hiatus for 3 days. Yes, my mobile will still be in use. But I doubt anyone will get me la. HAHA.
So Jamie is having a run for the buns, Jamie is also having a run for the nose, and Jamie is having a run for the erm, time of the month. Everywhere sure leak some liquid. It's only a matter of what colour it is. Take your pick, yellow, red or brown. Heh. Okay, I know I'm disgusting, ignore me.
Have been reading the New Testament. Gotten a slightly different perspective of life.
Till then,
Jams.
WHEN I AM BACK 3 days later. WITH PHOTOS AND ALL. Promise. I'm gonna take this chance to unwind from the hectic life here, gonna slow down a lil, and make an important decision.
I love Janzy, for always being there 24/7. Girl, trust me I'll be there 24/7 too. Just buzz me and I'll appear downstairs your house as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment