I'm surprised I finally found the motivation to go for a jog. Jogged for 10 mins, walked for 5 minutes because my loser ankles could take it no more. Yes yes, I got weak ankles la.
I FINALLY JOGGED! I slept at 4 last night after settling huge political stuff. Yeah, Outgoing calls for yesterday totalled up to 3 hours. Cool? I'm so dead, but I'm glad all's settled. I hate dragging stuff.
Now, I suppose it's time for me to take a bath and head to work. I CAN'T BELIEVED I JOGGED!
Well, I guess that shows that I'm all ready to live for myself, and I'm ready to chase my dreams.
I'm gonna have a motto like Steph - "I don't like having a boyfriend yet."
Love,
Jams.
BTW, if you spot me in garbs, don't be surprised. I just lost the passion to dress up. So fat already dress up also no use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment