Yeah, finally back.
Eventful week. The wake (not that it is something to be happy about, but my family spent tons of time together), family gatherings and bondings (no, ain't the same. gatherings means with relatives that aint so close, bondings are with people that are closer, yeah, ma fun I know), Purchase Degree classes (yuck), Shuqun Pri classes, Northland Pri classes, Church Celebration Dance, dance choreography for TaoNan Idol, yadayadayadayada. Yup, life's been good. Even had casual time to hang out with my third sister for some food at 'Eighteen Chefs'!
I'm trying to keep my hands off the computer and refrain from using the worldwideweb. Apparently, it's rather fulfilling spending the time on other stuff like family bond sessions, reading, and chatting (no not online, but with mummy and sisters).
Current book: The Purpose Driven Life
I really gotta thank Leia for giving me so many books. It's making me happy and keeping me satisfied with life and blabla. Thanks for the Bible, 'What on Earth am I here for?', and 'The Purpose Driven Life'. And so girl, thanks again, trust me, I'd make sure your Church Celebration Dance will be a success. =)
Hmmms, I'm gonna bake some Choco Chunk Cookies now instead of spending too much wasted time on the WWW and that would definitely make my mum WWW (wait wait and wait).
Ta!
School tomorrow! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment