Should I take Extrim. Xiao said it maintains the weight and prevents the weight from escalating. But I wanna lose weight! I don't wanna maintain! I'm already stuck at my current weight and not getting fatter, but not getting slimmer either! She said I could try Xando too, but she's not sure if it works. She told me to try that one that Ong Ai Leng is endorsing? Can't remember the name, but I heard it's lemon tea flavour. Basically, she's tried a few and not much side effects.
I asked her to get me the China kind. But she told me that Angela, Summer, and the other China mates of mine suffer from its side effects. I asked what were the side effects. Xiao said, fatigue, insomia, not wanting to drink liquids, not wanting to eat... Hmm, basically that's it. I said it doesn't sound very bad. But Xiao said that the China kind my friends took have been wiped out from the market as it can KILL. =( So how. I'm so messed.
-----------------------------------------
So it was Zhenghua Primary's 3 hour ethnic fusion today morn at like 9am, proceeding on to flying downtown to work, and flying to Geylang for dinner with Xiao, and continue flying to People's Association for Modern class. I made Cissy angry, but, somehow I don't give a fuck. That girl has to change her mentality and attitude. Get it right babe, or else, I seriously won't entertain you (just like today).
---------------------------------------
I'm yup, alright mood, chirpy (only mentally), and very tired. Very very tired. I realised that I lost weight during the time I was with Rei 'cos of the bad and little sleeping hours? And I realised that it's the unhealthy look (of being skinny) and not the healthy look (of being skinny). So now, do I wanna look unhealthily skinny or healthily skinny. I don't mind both actually. As long as I slim down.
I'm so tired that I don't even wanna talk to mummy though mummy really wants to talk to her darling.
Maybe I should just hit the sacks now and leave the updates for tomorrow.
---------------------------------------
Zhenghua pri 3 hour workshop at 9 tomorrow morn (AGAIN, moan, but it's good money though. I mean hey, that means 150 in pocket already!)
Going out to celebrate Ivy's birthday with Ivy (DUH), Leia, Xiao, Shantelle and Xiao Di. I think I'm gonna feel rather out, I mean afterall they'd be catching up and reminiscing their Singapopera days. And all I know about Singapopera is that, I missed such a fun performance. Not as though I had a chance to perform anyway. If only I joined PA earlier. =(
Nights,
Jams.
PS: Sometimes I wonder what runs through your mind when you read my crap diary. =( I feel like I'm a piece of crap in everyone's life. Yet, somehow, nevermind, it was just a random thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment