Burstin'. Head's bursting.
So many decisions to make, but I guess there's a limit to how much decisions I can make, and how many people I can please.
Digress: Pardon the randomness of this entry as I'm retyping this whole crap for a 2nd time. The flow is SO NOT THERE.
So to make things easier to comprehend, I'm gonna go straight to the points.
- I've been selected to be in the 2nd cast for NAFA's 70th Anniversary performance. Alumnis don't really get to be in the first cast. And I'm lucky enough to be chosen to be in the 2nd cast, I GUESS. The Guest Lecturer says that 2nd cast gets to perform too. But when she leaves, I don't know what the NAFA faculty will say. You know, this kinda things are hard to explain. And it's annoying as it is affecting my schedule for this and next year. NAFA wants us to commit, meaning giving them time/tons of time for rehearsals and stuff. But being freelancers, there's so much we've to do. Tough decision. Whatever the case is, I left my free time slots with them. Totally up to them to decide if they want me. I'm gonna leave the decision with God. I guess he has it all planned out for me.
- I skipped PA Modern class last night, wanting to rush home to catch Arts Central 'Bloodline in the Arts'. Only to find out, that my episode is gonna be aired next week. Meaning? YES, meaning I have to miss Modern class for yet another week! I'm so dead! But it's just my ass on TV la, like how it was when my ass was on NAFActs. (But at least 'At the top's picture was huge!)
- At such a point of time, there ain't much for me to do except wait for everything to fall in place. I've done what that's needed to be done. Waiting for the decisions of all the others.
- Mr NAFA from Hey!Gorgeous happens to be my Pri Schoolmate (why didn't I realise he was so charming last time?)! Ms NUS happens to be my Sec School Dance junior cum Ballet friend, what's next? Maybe I'll be in the upcoming Hey!Fatty!
- Jess received a toy laptop from her nanny's son. Upon opening it when she reached home, she realised it was faulty and it could not be turned on. So she returned the laptop to Nanny's son a few days ago. Today, she came back with another toy. This time round, she said, "Second Uncle return the computer and gave me a new present! This time he gave me robots. But the robots so big! And so many parts, so hard to fix!" Then she dumped the entire transformer looking thing at me and shouted, "You tell me you tell me! HOW TO FIX! SEE LA! So stupid."
Talk about 'intelligent' kids.
- Gonna attend Modern class in the morning with Stephanie Tooman. Moto refuses to wake up early to have breakfast with me before class. Bloody brat. Still wanna complain I have no time for him. -_-
- Agenda for tomorrow: NAFA to church to NAFA to tuition.
- Mr Michael is still angry with me, -rolls eyes-.
- I've been trying to be nice and stop badmouthing/bitching about people I dislike/fail to comprehend. Was having dinner with the gang at 'Ah Mei' last night, and it's only natural to start all my blaness. It seemed so homely to have such gatherings again. I still remember how we had such dinners/lunches daily. Cindy and Jamie would be going on and on, and all Edwin, Ivy, Nico, Leia does would be SUAE (shut up and eat).
- New Year Gatherings have been made compulsory from next year onwards. Yay and no yay.
- Can't remember what other random stuff I wanna rant.
- This retyped entry is TOTALLY different from what it was supposed to be.
-bows-
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment