Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fucken tired. I know I'm being stupid by making myself tired when I actually can be resting well. But I suppose I always believe in learning from everysinglelittle thing I do. Hmmm, though the past few nights have been crazy, but at least I've tried: improving my grammer and vocab, learning how to improve on my sponsorship letters, learning how to write sleek press releases. It's all beneficial yeah? In the future when I set up my own Dance and Drama Company, I'd have slightly LESS difficulties and frustrations (and maybe I'd be more familiar with the steps to stage a dance performance).

Just finished Yoga class. Met Mo at the market for breakfast. There was this stall selling fox tops. 3 for $10, what a steal right! Woohoo! So there we go, 2 halters and one cut-in. Yeah yeah I know, Fox & Co. is SO WRONG. But aiya, cheap la! Of course I had to follow my auntie instincts mah.

I bought 2 tops online! Prick cool! =) Monochrome, yay yay. I love black and white.

My water and electricity might be cut off soon, yayyers. I should start collecting rainwater. I should also learn how to walk and talk and sing in the dark.

Most of you might think I'm pathetic. First phone lines, then internet lines, then water and electricity. You don't know how much I dread such a life. But guess I choose to step back, and take a light giggle at my life. Feels better that way. It's so fun and exciting.

I bumped into * in the lift. She pushed me to the glass panel and scratched my watch. -whines- But she apologised. She must be wondering what a bitch I am since I was whining incessantly about my watch. I bumped into * again the following day. This time, her back was facing me, and I didn't know it was her. Grabbed that unknown girl by the arm and told her, "OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME". * turned around and I was speechless. Nevertheless, she told me, "Sorry sorry, my bag not with me." She's a rather sweet girl after all and I don't hate her for what she subconsciously/CONSCIOUSLY did. Somehow, I so feel like protecting her. Guess it's fate. Phoouuut.

Dance practice at AMK Methodist Church at 8. I better go get some sleep before heading out.

OH WE ARE FLYING IN AN AIRPLANE,
LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW,
WATCHING THE CLOUDS ROLL BYYYYYYY,
FLYING IN AN AIRPLANE,
LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW,
UP SO VERY HIGHHHHH.

My favourite song of the moment. I can even do a little jiggly dance for you.

Cheers,
Jams.


No comments: