Fug it.
I've an int on Sun, and I've gotta be down with a cold now. What better timing. Maybe God's trying to tell me something. Well, we'll see.
These 5-6 weeks has been terror. Work, rehearsals, teaching, concerts, tuitions. Everything's just draining me out. Guess that's how I gotten sick. I realised that I wanna help everysingleone, I don't wanna disappoint anysingleone. But in the end, I will end up disappointing ALL of them as I've only 24 hours in a day. Somehow I feel so sorry, but I still can't bring myself to say 'no'. Moto's begging me to help him in his assignments. Told him I would when I'm slightly freer next week, but I have this feeling the day would never come till the END of the year. Shit. I feel so bad now. Too many commitments too little time.
Some bloody bastard said something (I know he didn't think before he spoke), and seriously, don't think so highly of yourself okay? I was so pissed upon seeing that sentence. You're nothing (to me) now, and it will stay that way. Jams will never look back, she never did and never will.
PA rehearsal today, and Ros tried preaching me. She's really nice to confront me and all. I'll get out of my shell, I will. Not for her sake, but for my own sake. Still, I'm grateful that she tried talking to me about it though we aren't that close. Really.
'M supposed to work at MSW for the whole day tomorrow. But looking at the current state I am in, I think it's best for me to stay at home and rest, do manis and pedis, and facial masks.
Aunt Di is bugging me to start on my 21st planning! She's asking me to make a wishlist. She'll be the official organiser for my 21st! It's gonna be really really exciting (as what she has proposed so far), so all (those who read this since you guys are so close that you guys are reading my blog!) of you will be invited and please keep 19-20 Jan free! It's gonna be a sleepover too! With breakfast and all included! KEEP THOSE DATES FREE! I know it's a little too early to tell you guys to keep it free. But you guys mean so much to me that you all MUST and MUST MUST MUST come!
Tomorrows,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment