Saturday, November 10, 2007

??

I've a million question marks on what the hell am I busy with, or what am I doing nowadays.

Attending PA rehearsals, Shuqun dance teaching, run dance concerts, basically bleagh.

Training starts on the 10th of Dec. 6 weeks after 10th, and immediately I'm flyin off. I'm gonna miss everybody. Family, friends, relatives, rascals, irritating asses, everyone. The food, the noise, the smell, the old ah peks and ah sohs. Everything. Every single little thing. During the 6 weeks here, occupied 24/7. We're on standby mode 24/7. And after the 6th week, flyin' off straight for another 2 months. OJT 1 month. So basically, I'll be missing in action for almost 4 months! Sigh, there goes my Chinese New Year, there goes my 21st bdae (flyin off on 20 Jan 08, spending my smelly bdae with my 1st day in Tokyo). This training is gonna be tough. Jap crash course in S'pore for 6 weeks, afterwhich, training in Tokyo will be conducted in Japanese where we'll continue taking even MORE Japanese lessons.

Hell, I don't know what I'm doing now la!

I can't think straight. Too many on my to do list. It's crap, just forgo reading it.

- Learn my Japanese (at least basic can! or else so throw face if everyone knows and I don't)
- Plan my 21st (held on the 13th Jan, please mark your calenders, cards coming soon)
- Pack my room so that it won't get in a worse state when I am gone. (though I share my room with my second sis, she messes it up BADLY, and I am always the one clearing it. can't imagine the state it will be in when I am back. So, have to minimise mess before I go first.)
- Pack my Tokyo stuff (stuff for 2-3 months CAN! woah!)
- Lesson plans! Lesson plans! More and more lesson plans!
- Get aunt to buy me slimmest lappy (Sony Vaio) as 21st bd pressie so I can webby with parents!
- Bring cousin out on a shopping spree.
- Bring Jess out for a movie.
- Meet up with friends, amountin to a total of 2 weeks if 1 each day.
- Tutor cousins and collect PAY.
- Sigh, shop for office wear.

That's a totally way long to-do list. Gotta start working on it starting tomorrow. From now till 10 Dec, I'll be busy with mascot shows and the Asean summit show. Gah, relax Jamie relax. You can settle everything peacefully. So shut up and get to bed because you've gotta be up at 7 am tomorrow to pray Gramms.

Love,
Jams.

Mental note: I should learn to blog less rubbish and blog CONSTRUCTIVELY.

No comments: