
Cheryl called, and I was so happy to hear her voice. It's not very common for me to receive calls from friends nowadays, usually it would be smses (that's dang sweet as well). But calls just send a different kind of warmth to my heart. With the increasing technology advancement, are we taking things a lil for granted? But nono, I'm not saying everyone should cease to message me. So don't read too much into my writing. I'm guilty of messaging (instead of calling) friends too.
My Dad freaked me out totally. He thinks I'm nutters because he thought I was talking to myself when I insisted I was talking to Mum. (*I was using a bluetooth earpiece) He told me a LG phone exploded and insisted it's the phone's problem, which in actual fact it was a car crash. -_-
Anyway, I woke up at 1225pm (I didn't sleep till my fill yet!) just because he worried the shit outta me. I heard the toilet doors slamming vigorously and I heard people strutting around in my hallway. That's so weird! Because Jo's sleeping next to me and there should be NO ONE ELSE at home! (He took time off.)
I'll be residing at Aunt Di's for the next 7 days. Might not have the chance to update at all. During that period, I'll be preparing for my lil Princesserina.
I realised that I've not been taking much photos of myself nowadays. Dang, this is no good. Was browsing through mountains of photos and realised that I'm getting uglier. I ought to whip out my cam cam and start gettin used to the flash again! =( I miss it!
Till I get some decent shots of myself,
Jams.

No comments:
Post a Comment