Monday, December 3, 2007

Aunt Di Day 3

So I spend the entire Sunday working on my invitation cards. Plain looking it may be, it sucked me of all my energy! -_- I really spent the entire Sunday sitting at the study table, entire Sunday meaning, 1pm-2am! Serious! Breaks in between for meals only! I cut all the pop ups till my thumbs were swollen! =(

Aunt Sally's here to visit today. That explains why I'm up so early! I woke up at 10 plus today! Genius yeh! =)

Aunt Sally complains I let my mum do too much chores for me. I merely asked Mum to spread a slice of toast for me. Aunt Sally said why I can't even spread a slice of toast by myself! And so I told mum if she don't spread the bread for me, I'll not bathe Jess.

And all Aunt Sally said, "You are one smart sly girl. I worship you."

Mum's preparing Pineapple rice now.

I've just ordered a cake for Master Keith's birthday. =D

Update later, I'm figuring out how to transfer my photos from my phone to the com, WITHOUT my cable. =( No bluetooth ley, no infra ley, no cable ley. Maybe I use telepathy ba.

Jams.

No comments: