Saturday, January 19, 2008

Leaving for Tokyo. Back 2 months later.

I'm very the suay ah.
I'm leaving for Tokyo tomorrow morn ah.
I'm so clumsy I stepped on a huge piece of broken glass ah.
I'm in pain, my heel is bleeding profusely ah.
I'm a damsel in distress ah.
I'm waiting for my Prince Charming to come and kiss me ah.

Okay, so far, all's great. 21st was a blast. TOTAL BLAST. REALLY. I love all my friends and family to bits. After the party, I was in very low spirits for 2 whole days. I realised how much everyone around me loved me, and thus, I was very reluctant to leave for Tokyo. Even though it was just for 2 pathetic months. I will miss my family, really. I will miss my friends, really.

I wanna upload the pics, but I gotta pack because I'm leaving tomorrow at 4am. It's stupid as I only had 1 day to pack. Had a great dinner with Stephie and Jill last night. Met Moto and Leia and they gave me great presents.

Okay so ... ...

I stepped on glass and I've to appear as though I'm not a incapicitated passenger tomorrow.
I am leaving for Tokyo tomorrow.
I won't be in Singapore for two months.
I won't be online for 2 months, UNLESS I manage to trick my friends into letting them use their com.
I won't be here for Chinese New Year, DAMN! THE MONEY!

I'll miss everyone. =(

I really really really love you all.

Really,

bottom of my big big pink pumping heart.

Love,
Jams.

No comments: