If you are in here thinking that you'd get pictures looking all sweet like this, HAHAHA, have fun!Btw, I'm not saying I'm sweet okay. But if you do think so, good lor! =P Fine, I was just joking. I know I'm the most unglamourous, oversized cabin crew around.
It all sparked off when I was trying out my new loots from 'MU' (a new curtain dress) and 'NOVO' (a pair of bright cyan blue heels). Jill came over, wanting to show off her new phone has wonderful camera capabilities. (hello, her phone 2G nia, my 3G. still dare compare.) And that woman keep insisting that we should take pictures in BnW. FOR WHAT YOU TELL ME! FOR WHAT! Why must you act like you live in the 1920s when we have coloured TV nowadays! I guess BnW covers the colour of the pimples on her face and make them look like black moles which might increase her sex appeal (think Marilyn Monroe). Okay, I know, noted. I must not be mean to my own darling sister who volunteered to 'manual fan' me when she caused an electrical short circuit in the house.
Finally, I smiled. AND THERE! You have me wanting to play with the beep phone! Yeah, the camera has more functions than mine. Fine.
First, here comes the model of the year! And this is to prove to you I am SO NOT model material. I like my flared up nostrils (not easy to flare them okay! energy consuming! so appreciate them!), my chimpanzee mouth, and my non-existant eyes. Chio yeah. And read, it says 'Model of the Year'.
(I actually REALLY REALLY HONTO NI waited for a burp, to take this award-winning shot)
Ready, gear up the gases... ...
Here's the welcome burp... ...
The huge burp follows... ...
AHHHHHHHHHH! (in cantonese) XUUUU FOKKKK SAIIIIIII (translate: so comfortable alreadyyyyyyyy)Before you guys get so totally brainwashed that I'm so dang tak glam and unprincessy, here's one last shot to show you how princessy I actually am. Yes, in BnW, cover pimples and changes them into sexy moles ma! Marilyn Monroeeee! WHEETS! WOOTS! YAYS!

I've no pimples that are shouting out for attention yet, maybe I should start drawing them on.
Anyway, lil update of what I've been up to.
28th May: Kuishinbo-ed with Zoe and Hui. FUN FUN AND MORE FUN, simply because they are like the wax in my ear. Always stuck there! Okay, I'm bad with expressing myself. They are not disgusting ear wax, but, you know, you get my meaning. They are those whom I can feel comfortable even asking them to hold on to my ear wax. Whatever, I make no sense outta this whole para. Only I know what I mean. KTV-ed at Aunt Di's house and stayed over.
29th May: Aunt Di buzzed to bring us out for Crystal Jade Imperial Restaurant treat! Shiokadoozdooz! Shopped at Suntec for a while, before heading to Bugis, and lastly, heading to Da Chang Jin for Korean BBQ dinner. Sucks la. Rotted at Aunt Di's (that's how all the photos came about because Jill was so bored with the lil kids) before heading home and fighting for the compewwwwwwwter.
=) That's Jams for you, hope it disgusted you a lil today.
So, Jams isn't the perfect Jams in your eyes afterall yeah? Heh.
Love,
JAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

No comments:
Post a Comment