*Taken during the electric short circuit yday, like what's new*
Woots woots woots!!!! Freakin' burnt out!
9am - 11am Breakfast at market with Mama.
12pm - 6pm Went Westmall and rotted at their Mos cum Coffeebean while making a 5 year old kid finish 10 pages of holiday homework at one go.
6pm - 10pm Ktv session with Aunt Di and extended family at MND Club.
11pm HOME SWEET HOME.

Anyway, my right cheek looks swollen because missy has a swollen wisdom tooth!
Punk'd! =P
Chickennehneh la, I was eating a sweet, and was frustrated with the heat, thus I look like a piece of MEAT. YAY!!!!! RHYMES!
Been out rather often recently. The other day it was with Ivy, the next day with Raynertheidiotickindergartenmatewhocallsmeanidiot, and today it's with JessMamaAuntDiandextendedfamily!
I can't wait for Wednesday to come because I will be meeting JALLIES! YAYNESS! Kushinbo and Zoukin!
Rayner: Ah neh, happy being on duty guarding god-knows-what, sucking toes and licking foot. Poor lil one, serving the nation earning a measly sum of moodung. I am happily shopping, eating, sleeping, and having fun daily while being paid sufficiently to survive!
Sorry, I didn't mean to mock, but Rayner is always pissing the shit outta me! He cursed that the bowling ball would drop on my toes and the microphone would explode when I KTV! You see! This is how far 2 decades of friendship brings us to!
Hallelujah! Gonna oyasuminasai for a shiokadoozdooz day tomorrow.
Getting sick as the weather is horrible, heaty la heaty. Waiting for Prince Charming to give me a magic kiss. MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA, *Princess Jams rides on the back of a white horse into the deserted forest, she prepares the flower bed and lies down, pretending to fall into a deep deep slumber*

No comments:
Post a Comment