Friday, May 9, 2008

So, that was Frisco... ...

Eh, sad to say, Frisco is boring. Frikkin frikkin boring.

Shopping boring, sightseeing shioks, guess that's about it neh.

Fisherman's Wharf:
Jah, I spent like SGD30 eating half a huge crab, a mountain of fried calamari, a mountain of fried shrimps, and a gigantic bowl of clam chowder. Much to see, ships, yatches, seagulls, seals, konde imashita (crowded). I drank Godiva's Milk Chocolate Mocha and Dark Chocolate Mocha. Shioksshioksshiokssss!!

Union Square
San Francisco's Union Square is similar to New York's Manhattan. Yeah, Union Square's the main town of Frisco. Forever21 3 levels, Gap 2 levels, Old Navy 4 levels I think. Shiokadoozdooz. I bought around 8 Gap handbags, 2 Forever 21 dresses, 3 Old Navy slippers, 1 Old Navy Thong slippers, 1 Old Navy top, 1 Old Navy Dress, 1 Old Navy Bag. Now, that's scary. =(

Well, that's about it for my Frisco trip. Oh! I liked the cable cars and the public buses, or do you call them public trams. And the bus fares are friggin cheap la. USD1.50 for a ride, and you can transfer as many electric trams as you want within 3 hours.

Oh! And did I mention that I love to watch 'A Shot at Love'! Tila Tequila. Woots! Hot, seksssssy showw!!

Enough about the U.S.

I spent like a total of SGD180 in Tokyo and SGD250 in Frisco. Scary right! Total, SGD430. I reckon this Frisco pattern doesnt even earn me back this amount! =( Dang. I spent so much because I bought many sweets, candies, snacks, bags, shoes as gifts. So yup, that's how the huge amount was summed up.

I guess SQ girls or cabin crew who buys branded stuff spends more than me huh! But by spending that horrible amount on food alone, it's scary.

Was shoppin in Tokyo's rural areas alone! A feat I must say. I score way better shopping in rural areas compared to the urban areas like Shibuya and Harajuku. The next time, I will wanna go to Chiba! Burberry shopping and Agnes B Shopping! That's when I get someone to go with me la. But meanwhile I will just settle for comfortable rural supermarket shopping.

I was shopping at Japan's version of 'Shengshiong' and that's when I really get to buy frikkin cheap groceries. I bought a radish that is around a meter long! Oh, and it came with leaves! Can you imagine the entire vegetable is around 2 meters long!

This time round I managed to eat my most loved soba at the airport operations center. Aiya! Forgotten to take a pic of it. No soba can win that! That soba wins hands down! Alright, will take photo of that when I have that soon again! =D And it's hell cheap too. Like maybe SGD3.50 I think. Even Sushi Tei's soba lost to it!

Eh shit, like what I was telling Chew, I think I lost my sense of humour. Working with boring Japanese crew do make me a boring plain Jane. =(

I hope I regain my sense of humour when I meet Chew and get back my giggly vibes tomorrow! =D

Since I woke up at 5pm, I doubt I can fall asleep! So here I go! I'm gonna study some JapJapJap!

No comments: