Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Darling 747 Co-pilot!

I gotta make it a chopchop one. Because must pack bag for Genting and must wrap Stephys gift, at the same time must hua zhuang mei mei to go out! Meeting Stephy at 630pm, so sad Ivy can't come.

Touched down at like 1am. The B777-200ER co-pilot yesterday DANG HANDSOME! Wah lao! He looks like ALLAN WU (Japanese version la). Shuai anot you tell me! And this trip, met another co-pilot of B747-400. FUCKING HANDSOME. He made my heart jump many extra beats! He is a Japanese version of Kim Jae Won (99% alike), just that he is more handsome than Kim Jae Won because his features are more defined than Jae Won's. I cannot stand it lor! Any longer I see his eye contact I'll just faint and faint and faint and fly! Woots!

I caught him looking at me from my sideeye when I was talking to my senior! -blush- Well, that might be because I was standing near the luggage belt and he might be staring at the luggage as he can't wait for it to come. But hell, when I caught him straight in his eye, it was so awkward la!

Okay, this KimJW lookalike co-pilot even took my luggage and passed it to me personally can. Of course I kena made fun by senior and other Jap crew, but nvm, happy can liao. DANG! -melts- Maybe I too 'duoxin', but hell! I cannot resist handsome guys! AH!!!!!!! Wah lao, I'm gonna just fly any moment just thinking about him lor!

Anyway, I couldn't sleep that night just picturing his handsome face. Okay, who am I to lie. I was suffering from jetlag in NYC. -_- In the end, when I returned to Tokyo, I slept at 9pm and woke up the next day at 2pm before deciding NOT to head to downtown Tokyo. Lucky I never go, there was a murder mission and all of you must have heard about it. Exact place I was suppose to go. Tsk.

Anyway, KimJW lookalike copilot. YOU GO BOY! WOOTS! He rocks my balls. Not as though I have balls, but he just ROCKS!

Jolyn (JAL friend, not my sister) said I spoke like a teen who is swooning and crushing some dumbass. Aiya, nvm la, I am still young. All of you reading this must be thinking how childish am I. Nvm la, I won't mind. I know I am childish and I will just leave it the way it is. =) As long as I'm happy, I know you'd be happy too!

Anyway, after telling you such a long story, I don't even know what is my co-pilot's name. I never bother taking down their names during briefing. But when I realised he is so charming (after briefing), too late liao. Can't even contact him in future or anything sial! I damn bold okay, sure go leave love letter for him if I know his name. Guess I can only 'fa hua chi' now.

Meanwhile, I'll meet all my chikaschikas after I'm back k!

11-15 JUN Malacca, Genting
18-20 JUN Tokyo, Guangzhou, Osaka
29-7 JUL Tokyo, New York, Kuala Lumpur

So basically, buzz me which day you'd be free. 21-28 would be great! I can't wait to meet you!

Meeting Stephy now! Tata!
Note: Anyway, if you find this KimJaeWon familiar, he is the guy in Jolin Tsai's 'J' MTV and the guy who acted in 'A Wonderful Life' and 'Hwang Jin Yi'.
MY CO-PI MORE HANDSOMEEEEE.

No comments: