Eh jah, touched down like prolly 4 hours ago. Had dinner at my favourite Lagoon stall, the salted duck soup. Marvellicious!
Anyway this entire trip was like a solely eating trip. Emily and me ate supper at Jalan Alor (Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur). We had like stingray, horfun, chix wings, satay, yaddersyaddersyadders. Upon reaching Osaka, we had a fantabulous lunch at a famous Osaka restaurant. Okonomiyaki, Omu Soba, rice, miso soup, yaddersyadders again. Eating, NON-STOP.
Yeah, 10kg of Japanese rice, 2 sacks of diapers, few packs of cuttlefish, few boxes of Royce, gifts for Ivy and things she asked me to buy, 2litres of Japanese Ocha, basically that's that for the shopping list. Hmmms, this trip though didn't get anything for ownself, I spent like a total of 260SGD. Like WHY?! Yeah, the diapers, the rice, the food, the omiyages, and the gifts. Yeah, I wonder how can I even save.
Next month, flights are pathetic (yet to see schedule though). Alright, I'll go check it out on my return leg. Excited sial, deadheading back with Summer! Cindy wishes to change flight back with me, means must duty back ley! But yeah, I was reluctant. Wanted to deadhead with buddy, so no choice. =( Anyway, Newyork flight on Monday.
I was quite disappointed today when I saw Joyce's black face when I asked for my Emergency retest. Yeah, I guess it's really a sin to fail emergency. I shall never fail any other tests again. Promise. It might be a little hinderance to my flight schedules, so yeah, ganbatte kudasai!
I know I'm getting really boring, but I have so much anger, pisses, whatsoever pented up in me that I can't find a proper place to let it out. Well, the anger ain't really strong but obviously there will be pent up anger when you fly with someone you don't really favour. I mean hello, 5 days face the same freakin person. I have to say she's super nice and super caring and all, she takes great great care of me. But I feel that at times her tone and mannerisms can be rather condescending. Afterall, I still need face. That's how I feel. =(
I don't know how to let out that pentup anger but I guess outing at Manhatten with the classgirl would be great. I'm still waiting, Summersan. It'll be soon. SOON.
I was looking at the globe today and I realised how far away from home I am. All I have to say, ganbarimasho.
I know I'm boring, but I can't explain what is going on inside me now.
All will be great when I'm back from Newyork.
Pictures then. Tatas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment