Daiyan darling,
You've been waiting rather long for this post. Now, here, I shall duly reward you for waiting so patiently. I'm unable to find pictures of us, (due to the fact that my wonderful lappy underwent plastic surgery), so the only form that is retrievable, is his Hi5 pictures. =D Thai ppl use the Hi5 system and not the Friendster system. Funny! =) Right, so not.
He might not be the most charming bugger on Earth, but I think he's one of the sweetest bugger on Mars. He's the only one who is willing to call me Princess, and yet not being afraid to be mocked at for doing so.
Now, presentinggggg......
My Botak!
At times, I think he dresses quite well for a Thai. You know, thai guys can't really dress. But till I saw those calfhigh socks, tsk tsk... ... Well, buzzzz, next...

So when I told him calf highs were the hippest thing in Singapore, he took me seriously and told me he wanna be ahead of fashion, so he threw those socks and went for the next BIG THING. Well, at least in his OWN VIEW that is, ... ...

Yeah, wonderful towel-turned bandanna. He loves being in the limelight like me. I think he makes a good pirate though. Maybe I shall remove one side of his shades and put some fish skeletons (scars) on his face and he'd definitely make the MOST CONVINCING PIRATE EVER. I hope he remembers to rob the Everlast boots from Suan Lam Nightmarket for me. *His favourite hangout since his good friends all have shops there, not sure if it closed down yet though*
Now, this is so much better right, aviator shades. =) I like him better this way.
Now, thinking back, maybe I liked him better with his orange crocs on, with calfhigh socks sticking out, and his jeans dragging along the cement pavement, telling me he's doing the roadsweepers a real dang deal and yet insisting that he is from the Fashionpolicesquad.
I guess my Botak can never make up his mind what he really wants to do huh?
Yeah, proof... -points below-

Gees, Daiyan oh Daiyan, my lovely Daiyan, that's lovely Botak for you.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The above-shown pictures are all FOR REAL. So if you think I'm living in a world of my own, having my own fictional thai boyfriend, please go chew slippers. HAHA. Fine la, I admit la, he's botak, looks like Buddha, old, and fat. I mean whatta do? Jamie likes what!
But please, he's not my boyfriend please. Ex boyfriend maybe, future boyfriend maybe. Just NOT now.
I've KJW in my pockets and that's enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment