
Erm, alright folks. Shall start with this tranquil picture. Looks good huh. You bet, I was 'sorta' suffering. My 50 years old mum loves to enjoy life and she has thus entrusted her 5 year old daughter under my care and joyfully went for hi-tea with her secondary school mates.
Now, you see folks, 5 year old bugs for a swim. Lazy me bugs 5 year old for sleep. After much incessant bugging, we're out of the dang house frolicking in the SUN! SUN! I'm trying to avoid the SUN! I want FAIR BEAUTIFUL SKIN!
So yes, and eye for an eye. I took my Hiragana and Katakana textbooks, 3 bags of chips, a bottle of pepsi, and there I went on my weight gain mission.
Life's good, ain't it? Only thing missing, hot sizzling swimmer bod guys. =( Whatever.
Anyway I MANAGED TO FIGURE OUT THE MYSTERY OF MY CAMERA! THEREFORE, I'M ABLE TO UPLOAD THE PICS FROM MY SONY! =D Happy nots? .
.
.
Bored in hotel room, and needed some pics to keep for memory. Well, I kinda like the summer uniform. At least I'm in a sexy vest. What say you. HA HA HA. Better than wearing a jacket and looking like an office worker. Anyway I think the mirror has some special slimming effects or something. =D
My previous trip to Chiba, I bought an Agnes B bag that I've been eyeing for some time. I think Stephy recognises it right! The ballerina looking one! =D Tagged at SGD235 (if I ain't wrong), yours truly purchased it at SGD98! HOLEY MOLEY! Hallelujah! The Agnes B at Chiba was having some storewide sale up to 30%. Shiok nots?
Free fruits! Who don't want! I don't eat, so take lor! This is complimentary from Kuala Lumpur's Seri Pacific Hotel, so if you get to go K.L, STAY THERE, PRICK GOOD!

Okay, guess that's all for today as Ah Niang gotta pack for Newyork trip tom! Soon! I'll try to update if I managed to get connection! Prob steal from Summer or something. =D .
.
.
Attended Newcreation Church today, and I'm lovin' every minute of it. I'm glad Mum joined me. Hallelujah! Amen.
I'll always remember and sing praises of His undying love for us!



No comments:
Post a Comment