Friday, August 15, 2008

Crystal Jade Kitchen - Sec Sch gathering of the lazys.

Returned from PS after meeting Claire and Adora CHIA CHIA CHIA CHIA CHIA. That bloody bitch was suffering from extreme menstrual cramps. Hope she's feeling better already. It was great meeting up with those two girls la. At least now I can say I HAVE Secondary school friends. I mean, all my sec sch friends were bloody muggers and nerds. I didn't have a wonderful, colourful sec sch life like all of you lor. Even Claire and Adora feels the same way too. We girls were dang poor thing.

Rei called and said he's some mysterious stalker. Right, funny. See people already don't tell people where is he. Then tell me, call me and tell me you saw me for what fuck?

Okay, shan't swear. Haven't been swearing since NAFA days. =)

The F word stands for Faith and the S word stands for Shalom. Comeon! Sing 'Shalom my friend!'. Alright, is there such a song?

Time to change and go meet Ivy at E!hub. Don't know what the hell we gonna do there man, like sit on the miniature Singapore Flyer? Dumb.

Bye! I miss you you you you you!

No comments: