
1) Stayed over at Aunt Di's and spent entire night typing out notes for Yuki.
2) Slept, say, 3+30mins and went to Church.
3) Signed up for the Performing Arts Dance thing (since they mentioned they are into contemporary and ballet) but realised they are so into hiphop and breaking which I so feel like yuking. I cannot make it de lor.
4) Took 36, jam like siao, and met Cindy-san at Parkway to pick up my Longchamp. Yeah man, I bought it at JPY9000 (SGD117)
5) Went home and had a hairtrim + hairwash downstairs my house.
6) Yuki called and talked to me for 1/2 an hour. Imagine my phonebill next month. Japan <-> Singapore, NOT CHEAP AH CHAR BOH! Note to oneself: Cannot find a Japanese Pilot liao, not rich enough to pay phonebills. MSN only.
7) Sitting here wanting to nap but Mom sent me on a mission to buy butter so as to make some silly Chocolate Fondant at Aunt Di's.
8) STILL sitting here contemplating on whether to go buy butter now now now.
9) Fiddling with phone replying tons of smses from classgirls.
10) STILL sitting here contemplating on whether to go buy butter now now now now.
Bye.
Subnote: Dad smsed me during Church, JUST before Pastor Lian headed the prayer for the day. See the wonders of God?
Dad smsed: Papa cycling to Changi Point, no money to drive car, you know?
I replied: I know, so shall I rob the bank?
Dad replied: Pray for me, Aman. (spell wrongly la Dad!)
I DIDN'T reply...
Dad smsed again: John Chapter 3:16 God love everybody, even He gave his only son... .... Let open pocket, money come in.
Okay, this shows you how this illiterate guy can communicate with me. 70% of the time I can't get what he is driving at. I guess he only wants money. But I really did pray for him, to stop thinking money is the most important thing. Because,
God is.

No comments:
Post a Comment