Thursday, September 18, 2008

Newyork City sightseeing

I don't know if it's me, or if it's ... ... still me.

I'm dead tired. I've been sleeping 'here and there' probably amounting to the amount of sleep I need but I still feel tired.

Oh dear, just realised how wrong my 'sleeping here and there' sounds. I don't mean sleeping here and there but I meant sleeping tokorodokoro. Oh right, like anyone understands that any better either.

Last night's flight back to Singapore was great, cute Japanese guys, cute babies, nice crew, and one crazy old man. I particularly liked one Japanese guy who was so dang polite and cute. Dimples, tall, in his 20s, but not tan though. Tried battering my eyelids like crazy but I guess it worked a little only since all he did was to keep looking at me but not looking FOR me.

The trip to and back from Newyork was say, fantabulous. I did Business Class 'to and fro'. How great was that. I've a great testimony to share but I don't really wanna type it all out here as the story would be uncomprehensible and ridiculously long for anybody to be even interested in it. But hey, God is good.

Did a little sightseeing in Newyork. Paid like SGD 108 for the entire tour. Good stuff. Went to United Nations, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center Site, St Patrick's Cathedral, 5th Avenue, The State Empire Building, NBC Tv Station, ... ... Actually that's all I can remember. The names are so complicated! Photos are up, in facebook. Friendster, MADA.

Okay, packed this weekend. Friday meet Fungyan to change luggage, Saturday Johnjohn's party, Sunday Churchday, Monday probably STUDY. YES STUDY. Tuesday, embark on my Amsterdam!

But after Amsterdam, I'll be so 'free' next month. Japanese lessons in start of month.

I'm provided.
I'm rich.
I'm in health.

No comments: