Those who read my blog would never be more than a handful. Say, 4? So these are for you to know how chui I look after meal service. Tiring, more tiring than SQ. Trust me. Anyway we can't take pics randomly. But because it's her last flight, here you are! Li Yn, have fun in SQ and update me constantly to prepare me mentally till I embark on my journey there. I don't know how long more I wanna stay here, so till I jump ship, you have fun there. Fungyan's having the Business class Japanese Eel rice meal while I'm having a custom made meal.
The galley of a Boeing 747-400 Configuration L04.
All says the below resembles fine dining. My foot! It's a combination of many different meals. I had the entree of a Economy class child meal, the side dish of a child meal, the hors d'ouerve of the Business class Western meal, some pieces of fish from Business class Western main entree and the side dish from an Economy class meal! See, I'm such a flutton (fat glutton).Btw, 'm sitting on a jumpseat. The seat cabin attendants sit on during take off and landing. Taken in a B747-400 Configuration L04 from my way back from Los Angeles to Narita. Actually by looking at the eyebags you can tell where I am la! Couldn't even sleep in LA and was so busy in LA from all the shopping and sightseeing.
Remember, for you eyes only, that's how special you are. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment