I'm happy. It was sweet. Really sweet, okay, maybe not THAT sweet. But still sweet.
It has been a long time since I was treated like a lady. People to carry my shopping bags, people to pay for dinner and drinks, people to open doors for me, people to drive me around everywhere (and in posh cars that is). And no, not ONE, but TWO.
Superficial, I am. I better don't fall in. God has told me that he ain't the one. So what am I still thinking!
John's party tomorrow, WOOTS! Bought him a DKNY T-shirt. Yeah, obviously I didn't choose it. Boys stuff, what do I know.
I bought Jess many birthday presents. Brought her for a mini birthday celebration today. Fully sponsored by a nice generous person. Jess is very happy as she is being treated like a princess.
Love,
Jams.
We'll see how it goes.
DaddyGod! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment