This is like my 301th post. *Redundant me*
Met Vanessa Chua Wei Ling and Claire Ong Yi Lin. I can't believe I bitched with Van Chua 4 hours NON STOP. I suppose we need some toning down as our voices are relatively loud.
Met Chew Ling right after and now I'm home, painting my nails, and packing my luggage all ready for my NY trip tomorrow.
I'm so gonna enjoy this trip! Imagine all that non stop shopping alone! Tokyo and Newyork, here I come! Maybe I might head for some sightseeing with the junior!
Dear DaddyGod,
Thank you for everything that you've done for me.
Thank you for all the blessings in my life.
I am Blessed.
Anette attends the same Church as me! She attends YSWA too! Maybe I'll join her when I'm free or something.
Off to NYC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment